Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Freedom! Family,

The February contest winners are here:

1. SharpExGaming
2. Violeta Salomé León
3. Nibin Nicks

Congratulations to all the winners! We'll contact you soon for your prize.
Click
here to check out the February contest Facebook post.
If you missed out on that one, do not worry, the next one is here!

#FreedomCRIBfest
March Contest!
Collaborative Resources & Ideas Board

Details

It has been quite a long time since we last had a C.R.I.B. competition, so I guess this is season 3? :D

All you have to do is upload your *own* CRIB resource(s). Could be any kind of resource that can be placed in the CRIB section. So it could be music, GFX, templates or whatever else you can put your mind to!

For reference, here are the 2016 and 2017 C.R.I.B. contests. You can check the replies on them for the previous entries.

The resource will be judged on:

• How nice it looks/sounds/feels.
  • How well it could be integrated into a channel, could someone easily take this resource and adapt it to their own channel?
  • Professionalism, we are looking for high-quality content.
IMPORTANT

To qualify for this contest, make sure you follow these:

• Reply to this thread with a link to your resource you have uploaded to CRIB https://freedom.community.tm/crib/
  • It must be your own, copying one off the internet or someone else will get you disqualified!
  • Even if you are not a Freedom! partner, you can still join! So all our Full Members and non-partners are welcome.

Best of luck to everyone!

Deadline is on 31st of March, results will be posted around the 5th of April.

Last edited:

Hiếu Đinh Văn

Rising User
Apr 21, 2017
Viet Nam
YouTube
dinhhachi
Hey Freedom! Family,

The February contest winners are here:

1. SharpExGaming
2. Violeta Salomé León
3. Nibin Nicks

Congratulations to all the winners! We'll contact you soon for your prize.
Click
here to check out the February contest Facebook post.
If you missed out on that one, do not worry, the next one is here!

#FreedomCRIBfest
March Contest!
Collaborative Resources & Ideas Board

Details

It has been quite a long time since we last had a C.R.I.B. competition, so I guess this is season 3? :D

All you have to do is upload your *own* CRIB resource(s). Could be any kind of resource that can be placed in the CRIB section. So it could be music, GFX, templates or whatever else you can put your mind to!

For reference, here are the 2016 and 2017 C.R.I.B. contests. You can check the replies on them for the previous entries.

The resource will be judged on:

• How nice it looks/sounds/feels.
  • How well it could be integrated into a channel, could someone easily take this resource and adapt it to their own channel?
  • Professionalism, we are looking for high-quality content.
IMPORTANT

To qualify for this contest, make sure you follow these:

• Reply to this thread with a link to your resource you have uploaded to CRIB https://freedom.community.tm/crib/
  • It must be your own, copying one off the internet or someone else will get you disqualified!
  • Even if you are not a Freedom! partner, you can still join! So all our Full Members and non-partners are welcome.

Best of luck to everyone!

Deadline is on 31st of March, results will be posted around the 5th of April.
[DOUBLEPOST=1539656445][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you