FFF Did you say Giveaway ?

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV

Hello everyone, it is me again :) Zeke and Lawrence are busy today, so I am taking over ! writing 2 Consecutive FFF's is something different :3
Now, On to the news ~!

Giveaways are continuing !

As with every month it's either a giveaway or a contest. This month it is a very simple, almost "Click to enter" giveaway with lots of goodies ready for taking :) Go on, I know you want to click this Link :D

May contest is over, did you win ?

Did you check out the winners of last month's contest yet ? We had a bunch of awesome entrees and have picked out 3 winners :) It might have been you, so go and double check This thread !

Newsletter is back ~!

@HelixBrightstar has just come out with an awesome newsletter covering wide range of freedom and youtube related topics ! I've been living under a rock for a while so its about time to catch up with the world :) What about you all ? Already up to date with all the news ? If not, go check out the Newsletter Here :D

Achievement mentions time

Just a couple of quick mentions this time.

First up @JakeVegas with a 2.5k subscriber milestone :) Congratulate him Here.

Next is @Cmcq80 with 1.3k subscribers, his thread can be found Here. Congrats :)

Last but not least @Deathlake Congrats making that artbook and animation, must have taken a whole lot of work ! Check out her thread Here.

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Last edited: