Resource icon

Audio Lionheart - Music Factory 1.0

No permission to download
A story about bravery, heroism and triumph.
Lionheart - FILM: Adventure- Royalty Free Hopeful | Epic Music for YouTubers
Genre: FILM
Subgenre: Adventure
Mood: Hopeful | Epic
Royalty Free: Yes (Read below)

If you are looking for music for Youtubers, Music Factory brings you Royalty Free Music for your Youtube videos. Please make sure to follow the steps on how to download and use Music Factory.

Original music composed and performed by Benjamin Maisonet for the Music Factory, part of Freedom! Licensed exclusively to Freedom! and owned by the Freedom! Family.

▼ Download Link https://www.musicfactory.tm/?p=1883
Can I use this music? You can use this music 100% free in your videos or live streams only if your channel is partnered with Freedom! All of our music is free for Freedom! partners to use, and all we ask for is attribution (credits to the composer/site). Please use this Music Factory template in the description of your videos: _________________________________________ Music by the Music Factory, powered by Freedom! Song: Lionheart Composer: Benjamin Maisonet Visit www.musicfactory.tm to check out all our music!
Rules
  1. I have read the C.R.I.B. Rules.
Ownership
  1. I agree that the resource I'm uploading is something that I created or am allowed to share.
Permission
  1. I agree that by uploading this resource, I hereby grant all Freedom! Community members the permission to use it.
Author
NewerAccountTest
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Latest reviews

Sounds great. Bit like a movie intro, I should get some popcorn out :D