Resource icon

GFX Thumbnails Overwatch Healers Thumbnail Template 2018-06-05

No permission to download
Hello Freedom! family. so I have gotten into photoshop recently and I have created my first thumbnail. I think it is pretty good and wanted to share it with anyone who wants to use it. The PSD file has all the Overwatch healers and an editable title. If you use it please give me credit in the description of the video and send the video link to me and i might watch it.

It won't let me upload an image of the template so here is a link https://imgur.com/a/SE3WLS2
Rules
  1. I have read the C.R.I.B. Rules.
Ownership
  1. I agree that the resource I'm uploading is something that I created or am allowed to share.
Permission
  1. I agree that by uploading this resource, I hereby grant all Freedom! Community members the permission to use it.
Author
Some Bad Gamer
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.20 star(s) 5 ratings

Latest reviews

I think you done pretty decent owo; though here's my suggestions finish removing the white around Mercy since it's a bit off putting and put a stroke around her. As for the font put a stroke around that as well so it's more bold and easier to see since the flare at the top is just a bit too bold I guess? Hard to explain it I guess! ;w;
Love it! The white text fades a bit due to the lighting from the background but besides that you have done a great job :)
The concept i see youre going for is great, but the flare on the white text makes it unpleasing. other than that, pretty good
A nice and well designed template, though personally I feel it needs some outlines or sharpening on the characters so they stand out against the background. Good work though :)
Some Bad Gamer
Some Bad Gamer
This was one of the first projects i have ever done in photoshop so its not amazing but for a first thumbnail i think it looks good
Solid Template, thanks for sharing it!