Official 2000+ Slot Minecraft Server OPEN

D

Deleted member 17740

The only mods i know that are allowed, as i use they are JEI and optifine

D

Deleted member 166546

wish i could join it...i only have mineshafter the free version of minecraft bleh only able to play the servers on there

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
For anyone wondering about the issues that happened earlier on the MGN/Freedom! Server.

MrComputer:
As some of you might know the Minecraft server got "Hacked" but in regards to the MGN Minecraft server being "hacked" , we had 2 ex-admins exploit a security vulnerability which then allowed them to hack 3 staff accounts, in which we have hopefully increased security to the accounts along with fixed the issue, hopefully.

MrComputer will be taking any questions on the MGN official thread, which can be found here.

Survival was the affected server, which should have been restored.

AdrianDoesYT

New User
Nov 15, 2016
I look forward to seeing you on there![/QUOTE]
I am gonna join is there a way i can get youtuber? and make it run 1.10 1.9 and 1.8 and 1.7 more players then

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
For anyone wondering about the issues that happened earlier on the MGN/Freedom! Server.

MrComputer:
As some of you might know the Minecraft server got "Hacked" but in regards to the MGN Minecraft server being "hacked" , we had 2 ex-admins exploit a security vulnerability which then allowed them to hack 3 staff accounts, in which we have hopefully increased security to the accounts along with fixed the issue, hopefully.

MrComputer will be taking any questions on the MGN official thread, which can be found here.

Survival was the affected server, which should have been restored.
Just adding to this, some creative plots and spawn had been damaged, though everything's restored to its former glory and there's a password system in place to stop these things from happening now.
I look forward to seeing you on there!
I am gonna join is there a way i can get youtuber? and make it run 1.10 1.9 and 1.8 and 1.7 more players then[/QUOTE]
There's only the freedom or mgn partner ranks, as of the versions, 1.7 crossplay with 1.11 is a unicorn dream my friend.

D

Deleted member 29894

Hey I'm wondering some on the server are going around with the tags for example MGN Partner or Freedom Partner and I was wondering how do I get mine? I'm with MGN

Der Sky

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nice Buildings and landscapes on the server but the other things are very unprofessional :/ You use very default plugins and there are no commands like /hub oder /lobby. Your Minigames Server is offline and 0 Players on the Server (maybe its my timezone xD).

Use a professional lobby / hub plugin, maybe signs to join on different lobbys and servers like other famous server does.
Another point is, you can only join with 1.11.2 !? Pls use a bungeecord server with more versions > 1.9-1.11.X, this is professonial :)

Hunlight

Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
You'll find at different times, there are a different number of people on! :D
And yes it's alive! :D
Cool will go then play on it and buildm y own castle!! at least if private ter. will allow such a big building :D[DOUBLEPOST=1495385190][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for double post but I msut psot that, just found a place for a house and then thats happened :DD

Last edited: