Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome Freedom Family

I just wanted to take a few moments out to thank each and everyone of you for viewing my channel, I never thought we would be here celebrating 250 Subscribers or 41,000 views. I started out making videos about gaming as that's what I enjoyed doing and I have my viewers to thank for their continued support - together we have grown and I am incredibly thankful for every comment, like, share and subscriber I gain.

I've always felt we should celebrate hitting these achievements together and so its a great pleasure to announce my latest giveaway in recognition of all the recent achievements. This giveaway with run for three weeks and the winner will be announced on Friday January 12th 2018.

The prizes include, but not limited to
A cache of Steam Keys, including :
- All Walls Must Fall
- Warhammer End Times with all the DLC
- Dark Matter
- Perils of Man

As well as a £40 cash prize, which will be payable via Paypal

In order to enter please leave a comment on this video, via a DM to me or comment on this thread

Reactions: Row and Bailey Josh

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Pretty amazing thing to do! I think it may be the first channel Giveaway I've seen that is there to celebrate and not to "grow"the channel in a while ;)

Good Luck with your channel in the future!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm not really into those games, but I wish the best of luck who participates on the contest :)
Well there are other games, and I may even add in a special additional prize in which people could select any steam game they want - we shall see.
Thank you :) Good luck to everyone who enters
Yes good luck to everyone, also as you as those above have posted you are all entered in this as well :)
Pretty amazing thing to do! I think it may be the first channel Giveaway I've seen that is there to celebrate and not to "grow"the channel in a while ;)

Good Luck with your channel in the future!
Thank you I thought it was a pretty nice thing to do and as long as I'm uploading on this channel these will happen at future milestones as well - as we are part of the success. Thank you very much I hope it continues to grow, just so I can do more of these in the future :)

D

Deleted member 17740

Nice to hear you broke the 250 sub milestone man :D

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
welp you beat me with subs... BUT I WILL GROW STRONGER AND BETTER. I will be able to entertain more people while doing the thing I love! Hopefully you can do the same (even tho I will defeat you at subs, views, fans and I will be number 1)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
welp you beat me with subs... BUT I WILL GROW STRONGER AND BETTER. I will be able to entertain more people while doing the thing I love! Hopefully you can do the same (even tho I will defeat you at subs, views, fans and I will be number 1)
I'm sure you will continue to grow and have no doubt you can surpass me

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Gratz on the milestone and good luck on the Giveaway :)
Thank you very much.[DOUBLEPOST=1516312678][/DOUBLEPOST]I want to say a big thank you for everyone that has participated in this giveaway and also to apologise that the winner hasn't been announced yet, this is due to some time sensitive videos I wanted to put up first for example the recent Dragon Ball FighterZ and as of tomorrow Metal Gear Survive.

Due to this I will announce the winner next Friday (26th) and will be increasing the prize pool, to including a third prize winner as well who will win £10 as a way to say sorry for this trouble.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.