Solved After getting unlinked

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaKent11

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 7, 2016
YouTube
"Give us a few days to check out your content, after which you'll get an invite or details of next steps."

I got unlinked from youtube due this new term/rule, why did I receive this? I may get my invite again?

Attachments

• 111111111111111.png
    111111111111111.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 8

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Every channel has been set as "Under Review". I believe as soon as you hit the limits the channel should be reviewed to join Freedom! again. You won't receive any invite without being in the YPP though, that's literally impossible.

Upvote 0

F! Jenny

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Member
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 25, 2017
Hello DaKent11,

Our apologies for any confusion, when a channel was added to a Freedom! account it goes automatically to "under review" status. I would say after the unlink it went back to "under review" for QA review in the future. Given that you meet the new YouTube's monetization policy of 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch time hours in the previous 12 months was met. We are sorry but at the moment we are unable to link your channel to our CMS.

Currently we are in the process of looking for a way to partner with channels even if it did not meet the new monetization policy, note though that this level of partnership do not link your channel to the CMS but will give you an option to access several tools that can help you make great content. We want to help everyone to grow their channel. You may subscribe to our official YouTube channel and click the bell icon, our CEO George is constantly updating everyone through his show.

We wish you all the best for your channel.

Reactions: LW
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.