VLOG Angie Nicholas Vlogs (Ottawa)

Angienicholas4016

Rising User
Mar 30, 2016
Ottawa Ontario
Your name/alias: angie nicholas vlogs
Where are you from?: kanata Ontario Canada
How old are you?: 43 yrs old
How did you find Freedom!? they found me :)
What made you join our forums?: To get more info and tips for making and producing better content.
What are your hobbies?: making videos, planners,memory keeping ( scrap booking)
What is your favorite food? cherry cheese cake.
Why did you start YouTube? I started youtube to document my weight loss journey, I still do this from time to time but now I am a daily vlogger sharing my everyday struggle as a wife and mom. it is not easy my kids have a genetic disorder and my daughter also has ADHD, I have many health issues and I use this as an out let
What is your biggest dream? to not have to struggle to be able to feed my family. ( I would love to make you tube my job to support my family)
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a fun channel, I like I said daily vlogs, live streams, workout videos, family friendly videos. I guess you could say I have a variety channel.
How frequently do you upload?: I do I up load daily, do live streams almost daily, sometimes I have content up twice a day.

I am a mom two to beautiful kids a boy 10 and a girl 6. I am married for 13 yrs and we have a husky. we have had hard times and good times. I use youtube as a hobby and share as much of my storey as I can to possible inspire someone else who maybe struggling.

Thank you for allowing me to be apart of this community I hope that I can make new friends here and grow my channel

Angie.

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Get a chance to win $100 worth of prizes, join Freedom!'s latest giveaway here
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Learn how to add a subscribe button below your signature
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D