Official Calling all Directors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OV1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2015
Nice that you have opened up this opportunity but what is there in it for us other than the implied exposure?

Reactions: Nuke

KaiserHertzen

New User
Jul 27, 2014
YouTube
Nolan Lafayette
Let's Talk History
Well i have to be honest History is not everyone's cup of tea, but maybe i can help people discover a piece of heritage of a long forgotten past....or to tell the struggles of man, and philosophy.
I have no pilot yet, but this is kind of what it look like, only edited better and scripted....Second thought ill work on a pilot as soon as i can!
(not pilot, just an example)

Reactions: The Zone_

MrMeriox

New User
Aug 14, 2015
Name: Meriox
Name of Show: Topic Tuesday
Reason you feel the show could work: I feel my show could work as every week I could get the community involved in discussing different topics.
What you can offer: I can offer you a fun, interactive series that will be scheduled every Tuesday.
Link To Pilot Episode:

JD Barnes

New User
Oct 1, 2014
I do a a series in which me and my friend review channels in a professional way, give tips, advice where needed and maybe even offer help with channel art ect. This is a fairly new series but has become fairly popular on my channel. We do these every week (but lately its been hard to find the time when school is back on) never the less we would be determined to carry it on.

GeekCastMediaNetwork

GeekCast Media - Chief Executive Officer
Name: Eddie Bingham / EddiesLife247
Name of Show: Lunch Time LIVE!
Reason you feel the show could work: I have ran this show every week day on my own YouTube channel and it has been a great hit with my community,
sharing the latest news, information and technology that i could possibly give!

What you can offer: I can offer my time to produce this live show on a week day basis that gives the latest news, information and technology reviews
in a community driven show!

Link to pilot episodes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLMGCgfbLkcOi2dk-0ZAUX_4rz8shc2ZI

Hey, I actually have three shows that could fit the bill as I run a network and community, two of the shows I am in myself and the other one, one of my staff runs, but they could be awesome for the channel I think.

Name: Nathan Scullard (Tazer)
Name of Show: First Look Game Reviews
Reason you feel the show could work: I have had GREAT feedback on this series, its a flag ship show for the tazer community, and highly informative about new games, I also have a good relationship with developers as we have a good reputation.
What you can offer: We offer professional reviews that are honest, not sugar coating here, if its bad we'll say so, but if its good, get ready for the praise.
Link To Pilot Episode: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCxc-1BFi5Paa9cTNHtK1Q0FqNdQzR9gM

Name: Nathan Scullard
Name of Show: Your Weekly Updates!
Reason you feel the show could work: This show was actually greatly inspired by the REHASH episode you guys do, atm its for my network but could easily be adapted for wider use. The show offers updates, information and a few laughs with user comments getting featured at the end of each episode.
What you can offer: Well, kind of exactly as it says on the tin...updates...weekly lol
Link To Pilot Episode: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?li...hannel=Tazer-GamingNetwork&YouTubePartnership

Name: OhSnapItsKay
Name of Show: Bitesize News
Reason you feel the show could work: The show is specifically to do with gaming news, keeping viewers up to date with all the goings on in and around the gaming community. Its been a pretty popular show that would be very easy you transfer to another channel.
What you can offer: We offer weekly news updates, about games and the community
Link To Pilot Episode: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCxc-1BFi5PZNNf_HfkC5Dj0rP2wWngKp

Hope you like at least one of these, I look forward to hearing from you.[DOUBLEPOST=1441629131][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do a a series in which me and my friend review channels in a professional way, give tips, advice where needed and maybe even offer help with channel art ect. This is a fairly new series but has become fairly popular on my channel. We do these every week (but lately its been hard to find the time when school is back on) never the less we would be determined to carry it on.
Lol Hey JD!

EoS TV

MMO Junkie!!
Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Looks interesting. Not sure what kind of content I could quickly produce pilot episodes of in order to get considered but I'd need to know if this kind of director position is paid or not. If it isn't, I don't think many people will stick with it simply to get some self promotion going. That only will last for so long.

Last edited:

Derek Mageau

New User
Sep 7, 2015
YouTube
I have two options for you!

Name: egotrip'D
Name of Show: WAR!
Reason you feel the show could work: Its a reimagining of a series I have tried called movie/tv battle. In this show It would have me argue why one thing is either better then another . Like i did sharknado vs piranha 3d etc. Then it ends with the winner being whoever the comments choose! it introduces discussion and choice to fans! It can be movies or tv shows or games! I will have a new intro made hopefully and go from there.
What you can offer: Offer to do this once a week and keep people involved in the process of who wins!
Link To Pilot Episode:

Name: egotrip'D
Name of Show: Lessons for Gaming
Reason you feel the show could work: Its me doing a satirical Lesson for gaming. My first videos were driving school in gta. Where i cut up a lot of footage of me crashing all over the place. In this video I voiced over as a guy talking about how our driving school can help you too be a great driver!
What you can offer: I can offer a new game or new idea per week. Try to get viewer ideas involved or even other peoples footage!
Link To Pilot Episode:

lance bell

Rising User
May 13, 2014
Akron Ohio
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Name:Lance Bell
Name of Show: The Daily Quickie
Reason you feel the show could work: It the news that is done in Two Minuets or less
What you can offer: A high quality news product that gives the news is an short-form nature.
Link To Pilot Episode:

Zepher315

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 29, 2014
Canada
YouTube
I think this is a great idea for what you guys are looking to do!
Name: Zepher315 AKA Dominick
Name of Show: Gaming News and Theories!
Reason you feel the show could work: I feel that this show could work for the freedom hub channel, or for any of your other hubs, is because this is not a lets play!
But in all seriousness I feel this show could help educate some of the freedom family in the new gaming news! and possibly even some theories!
And i feel that this could be a great community show, because the comments could help me choose what news to cover, if anything new happens!
What you can offer: I can offer education about gaming to the entire freedom family! And i can offer a place where people can come together and discuss gaming topics!
Link To Pilot Episode:
And here is actually my most recent video!

Last edited:

Heroic Gaming

New User
Sep 7, 2015
Hey Heroic Gaming is here and look no further then this not only I am really close to 5k subs I have a fan base that comment a lot and demands from me good content daily. If you don't believe yet look for yourself.

Last edited:

Screw4DarthVader

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
YouTube
Name: Enrique
Name of Show: Internets Top Trending (May change if it makes it on to Freedom)
Reason you feel the show could work: The whole point about the show is to let the community what types of vids are viral in a comedic way. That could offer some video ideas in some cases to the viewers
What you can offer: I can offer videos at a high quality, funny jokes (Will be more tame than the ones that go up on my channel) I have always wanted to do a show like ITT and having it go on a channel like freedom would only push me to do greater and bigger things with the show. I also would be able to do multiple videos a week as I am free most of the times. This show would not only make people laugh it could possibly inspire some content creators to make their own viral video.
Link To Pilot Episode:

Last edited:

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
Name: Enrique
Name of Show: Internets Top Trending (May change if it makes it on to Freedom)
Reason you feel the show could work: The whole point about the show is to let the community what types of vids are viral in a comedic way. That could offer some video ideas in some cases to the viewers
What you can offer: I can offer videos at a high quality, funny jokes (Will be more tame than the ones that go up on my channel)
Link To Pilot Episode:
you forgot your link

Reactions: Kan

Stoonios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2015
www.stoonios.com
YouTube
Hello, Freedom! Family!

We are looking for directors to send us there ideas for their own show on Freedom! Hub Channels!

To enter is simple, just fill out this form!:

Name:
Name of Show:
Reason you feel the show could work:
What you can offer:
Link To Pilot Episode:

We look forward to your replies!

Hi, I'm Sam!
I am a young aspiring film maker from Ireland. I have previously had my films shown in theatres and my next film is premièring in Belfast next month. I run a show on YouTube where I talk about films and YouTube alike, this includes Rants, Reviews, Lessons on film making and more! I have compiled a short playlist to serve as a demo for my typical videos. I usually upload twice to three times a week so a video once a week for Freedom shouldn't be a problem! Here's a link to the playlist ( https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEqqNXIjuOGuHEDVqvzSDsz3F1Rjk_Gtk ) Thanks for considering me!

Sam

Last edited:

ScreenSiege

Well-Known User
Mar 25, 2015
Warsaw, Poland
Name: Frank Exslager (Screen Siege Films)
Name of Show: Screen Siege Exclusive
Reason you feel the show could work: It's a series on YouTube like no other! I interview talented and successful people from the filmmaking industry. The show isn't only about them, but how they achieved success, tips for beginners etc. I feel it would work because a lot of other interview shows on YouTube are based around gamers, meanwhile there is a big community of filmmakers, comedians etc. that could really learn from the interviews. Most of the tips can still be "translated" into each category on YouTube. These interviews can also help for people to see what they want (or don't want) to do in life. Also, I do my best to feature amazing guests, which leads to building a big audience.
What you can offer:
Link To Pilot Episode:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUHPzZDuJYxErC3La4fg2WjBPbBhxkcE-

On a side note, I'd love to get help from the Freedom! network, as I believe that doing this show for the network, and not only my channel, would lead to getting more guests stars on the show and raising the production level in a short time.

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Looks interesting. Not sure what kind of content I could quickly produce pilot episodes of in order to get considered but I'd need to know if this kind of director position is paid or not. If it isn't, I don't think many people will stick with it simply to get some self promotion going. That only will last for so long.
no need to be quick. This is a standing offer.[DOUBLEPOST=1441654077,1441652793][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice that you have opened up this opportunity but what is there in it for us other than the implied exposure?
the initial offer is to take people who show promise and work with them on identifying how to play to their strengths one on one, teach them how to develop shows that work, and promote them through the hubs. if they choose to, and if we require their skills on more back end things directors make for good investments for staff. We don't hire people JUST to make videos here at Freedom but we will put in the time to train those willing, promote them, and if it's mutually beneficial hire them so they can make YouTube a full time gig (with some boring behind the scenes stuff added).

Does that help clear that up at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.