Official Calling all Directors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Zone_

Guardian Of The Eastern Dark
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2014
I like KaiserHertzen's concept. You could make it into a Good Mythical Morning-like competition where two people are guessing who said what, and the one who has the most correct answers wins. Something like this, but with quotes:

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
I have an idea, it's just an idea. I never did this, but I think I can manage this.

How about "Youtube got Talent" or "Freedom got Talent".
Rules:
  1. There is a topic of a series "Comedy" or "Gaming" for example
  2. There are 3 jury members (for example me, George and you Anthony, we sit in skype for example)
  3. People submit their videos on the topic that will change every series, we watch them and then give yes or no (different stages) and we have a cancel button (regular got talent show)
  4. At the end the winner will get "Freedom! Points" or even some money or something else
  5. People can vote in the comments or somewhere else for the final winner at the end
I think that will be a very good format on Youtube to promote some people and to show that there are Youtuber with a small amount of subscribers that are very talented.
Great idea, I like how you explained it for everyone to understand easier :)

BlackoutMedia

Digital Media Network
May 29, 2014
Palmdale California
YouTube
Great idea, I like how you explained it for everyone to understand easier :)

If only Freedom Idol wasn't already a thing they could

I have an idea, it's just an idea. I never did this, but I think I can manage this.

How about "Youtube got Talent" or "Freedom got Talent".
Rules:
  1. There is a topic of a series "Comedy" or "Gaming" for example
  2. There are 3 jury members (for example me, George and you Anthony, we sit in skype for example)
  3. People submit their videos on the topic that will change every series, we watch them and then give yes or no (different stages) and we have a cancel button (regular got talent show)
  4. At the end the winner will get "Freedom! Points" or even some money or something else
  5. People can vote in the comments or somewhere else for the final winner at the end
I think that will be a very good format on Youtube to promote some people and to show that there are Youtuber with a small amount of subscribers that are very talented.

American Idol (or other countries versions) for Freedom! I like it. It should be topic experts judging it though.. not just You, Anthony and George even though yall are great

Reactions: Nuke

Steve Kost

:)
Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2014
Hogwarts
YouTube
That awkward moment where you think your video is awesome and you think you're for sure going to be chosen as a director for freedom... but then your not. (facepalm):confused::D

*Name: Noble
*Name of Show:Know How
*Reason you feel the show could work: This is a series that ive broken up into several playlists on my channel, the basis of it is simple. I show/teach my audience how or what to do in order to optimize things relating to the everyday things we already use. I do this because so many channels (including my own) are not fully optimized. Although it seems simple enough, many content creators either dont know how to optimize their channels or dont know why they should. I try to explain both why and how, in hopes of helping others grow.
*What you can offer: The tools creators need to continue to grow their channels.
*Link To Pilot Episode
Here is a link to the #YoutubeGaming series I recently started. I do a new episode every Wednesday, until i finish. Then i will move on to another topic. (Probably twitch then HitBox)
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9EyhYbt0DOXcw1X-PmfYYX8gVLbRiV0R

Mike Venezia

Freedom! Talent Agent
Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2014
Syracuse, NY
YouTube
Name: MikeVGaming (Mike V.)
Name of Show: GameTech
Reason show could work: I feel that there aren't enough shows about the new technology aimed directly at gamers, just at a mass market, like iOS/Android users, or just tech nerds. This show will instead take a narrower approach to new technology aimed right at gamers ONLY. It's a niche market for geeks and nerds who love technology, and it just hasn't seen enough review.
What can be offered: An intellegent look at the specifications of the new technology coming out or already available, that you don't need a college degree to understand. Easy to understand terminology broken down with exciting commentary with a bit of humor thrown in once in a while. Gamers of all ages will be able to understand the show, and get an exciting look at the progress being made in gaming today.

Pilot Episode:

Link to the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdIrIHEZ726TcOZVIdNydA1cZZhuDfKnh

Week 2 is posted!

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone, some of you have agreed to let me critique your submissions on Freedom central, if you'd like feedback this way please let me know. since I believe this has the greatest potential to help people build better shows and pilots.

DecrepitSundew3

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
South Africa
YouTube
DecrepitSundew3
Hello everyone, some of you have agreed to let me critique your submissions on Freedom central, if you'd like feedback this way please let me know. since I believe this has the greatest potential to help people build better shows and pilots.

I don't mind. Really, I don't! I would love to hear some constructive criticism for my video :) Plus, my heart starts racing whenever I think I'm going to be mentioned XD Just imagine how I felt on that episode of #Rehash! XD

YangyProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
YangyYoung
Hello!
Name: Yangy
Name of Show: Tips To Branding
Reason you feel the show could work: Many Freedom! Partners will be able to submit their channel and I (Or anther host) can give them tips on branding, and branding alone. Kinda like the spotlights.
What you can offer: I have a history in branding channels and I know what looks good and what, well, doesn't. I can give people tips and even make the art myself if requested.
Link To Pilot Episode: I don't have any episode because I don't have an audience big enough to do so yet, but I have a forum to show how well I can tip people on their branding. (Link here)

Mike Venezia

Freedom! Talent Agent
Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2014
Syracuse, NY
YouTube

You have my blessing Anthony, even though you're so darn mean. haha! But no, constructive criticism is always welcome!

lance bell

Rising User
May 13, 2014
Akron Ohio
www.facebook.com
YouTube

I would love for you to do that for me(Assuming you have enough time to do it and the Quickies only when I have some updated material).

I have a plan, and I am willing to continue to play the long game. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

gamerman55214

New User
Dec 16, 2014
Name: justin mccorkle (GAMERman55214)
Name of Show:1 fact to blow your mind
Reason you feel the show could work: everyone wants to learn something but no one has the time for it. is i have created a series were you get 1 fact per video so each video is only about 30 seconds long
What you can offer: time and education
Link To Pilot:

Raven Kingston

New User
Mar 19, 2014
Name: Raven Kingston

Name of Show: Games You didn't Know About

Reason you feel the show could work: I have a ton of knowledge on obscure games, I even collect them. I feel like I can offer original and entertaining review content. (I have just purchased new gear including (lights, a new camera, a new microphone) I am also a student at a 4 year college and have some experience in the media field.

What you can offer: Inclusive, entertaining and original content with semi-professional gear.

Link To Pilot Episode:
[DOUBLEPOST=1443124351][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: Raven Kingston

Name of Show: Games You didn't Know About

Reason you feel the show could work: I have a ton of knowledge on obscure games, I even collect them. I feel like I can offer original and entertaining review content. (I have just purchased new gear including (lights, a new camera, a new microphone) I am also a student at a 4 year college and have some experience in the media field.

What you can offer: Inclusive, entertaining and original content with semi-professional gear.

Link To Pilot Episode:

(I would also like some feed back if that is okay)

-Raven

Last edited:
Reactions: Anthony Smith

ChinkusMemesiah

New User
Jan 29, 2015
Name: Chinkus

Name of Show: Church of Chinkus

Reason you feel the show could work: It's a dramatic/comedy mix that I haven't seen before on YouTube. Consisting of a continuous storyline. I feel as if this is a new thing that is going to catch on. Including fictionalized parodies of real world public figures and organizations.

What you can offer: I would offer a twisted, quirky webshow for the "meme" side of the network and people who are interested in meta humor. Combining that with a House of Cards-esque story.

Link To Pilot Episode:

Status
Not open for further replies.