Not open for further replies.

Syiler

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 23, 2014
England, Manchester
YouTube
Syigamer
@Bee Thanks =D[DOUBLEPOST=1445412323][/DOUBLEPOST]Still in need of some awesome shows for MGN! If you feel you have what it takes then this is the place to prove it![DOUBLEPOST=1446125611][/DOUBLEPOST]Create an awesome Gaming related show? MGN is still on the look out for weekly shows! Leave a pilot or preview of your show here and I will get back to you if it's what we are looking for!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nuke

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
@Bee Thanks =D[DOUBLEPOST=1445412323][/DOUBLEPOST]Still in need of some awesome shows for MGN! If you feel you have what it takes then this is the place to prove it![DOUBLEPOST=1446125611][/DOUBLEPOST]Create an awesome Gaming related show? MGN is still on the look out for weekly shows! Leave a pilot or preview of your show here and I will get back to you if it's what we are looking for!

Its not necessarily an individual person show but what could work for MGN and I don't know it you have one already but like each week have a new person share there knowledge on what game they excel in , like tips from a T1 WOW arena monk or something or tips for csgo. It should bring some good traffic to MGN's channel.

Have someone play a new indy game ever week or a nostalgic game series.

Reactions: Nuke

DecrepitSundew3

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
South Africa
YouTube
DecrepitSundew3
Very late entry I know but still...

Name: Kyle Steele (A.K.A. DecrepitSundew3)
Name of Show: The Weekly Gaming Report #TWGR
Reason you feel the show could work: It brings up-to-date news on what has happened in Gaming for the past week. This is similar to the show #Rehash which ended a while ago and was my inspiration. It will also interact with the audience so make the audience included in the show.
What you can offer: I have reliable sources and I can make these videos weekly, every week. I work very well with scripts and I can work even better were I to have a co-host, which I will be getting shortly. I do currently have a practical set to film the show in. I can then read the comments from the previous episode at the end of every episode to interact with the audience.
Link To Pilot Episode:

Stoonios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2015
www.stoonios.com
YouTube
Hey! I'm Sam and I'd love to have a show on Freedom! My videos would tend to focus around the film (reviews and discussions etc) and YouTube community (for example my videos commenting on "YouTubers in Mainstream Media") as well as tutorials teaching people how to make better videos (for example my 5 tips for vloggers video) I currently upload twice a week on my channel and should be able to upload weekly on Freedom no problem! Anyway, I've embedded an example video in a playlist full of all the examples mentioned here:

Thank you for the opportunity!

lance bell

Rising User
May 13, 2014
Akron Ohio
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Name: Lance Bell
Name of Show: TRD With Lance Bell
Reason you feel the show could work: Commentary and news in today's current events
What you can offer: Something that Freedom is lacking: For the past year, Reuters has been available and I have seen some of the content. If we have a access that we can use to make us better, why not make a high-quality product to make it better so we can all get noticed.
Link To Pilot Episode: Please note that I already made a pilot(One Page one of this Thread), but I am still making content:)

The Quickie style

The Full Show Style

MMin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2014
YouTube
Name: MMin
Name of Show: Good Game Talk
Reason you feel the show could work: Gaming and Tech are extremely popular topics, and one of the most important things about YouTube channels are that you truly enjoy what your producing, and in my case, I have a blast with it.
What you can offer: A Gaming talk show to talk about tech and gaming news that YouTube hasn't heard much about. Entertaining and informative.
Link To Pilot Episode: (Second episode of season 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.