Not open for further replies.

McGahan

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2013
YouTube
McGahan96
Hello,

Some of you may have noticed that there have been a few changes to the Forum Team.

We are sad to announce as of the 18th of October, @Kan and @Savannah have parted ways with Freedom!, due to professional differences, that we'd rather not disclose.

We wish them both all the best in pursuing their future endeavours

On a brighter note, we're finalising the details for 2.0 to ensure that the launch is as smooth as possible, and we have some other exciting things happening, so stay tuned for that! (y) (Y)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Sad that we've parted ways, but we truly wish them the best of luck!

Reactions: ZahidHossain

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
due to professional differences, that we'd rather not disclose.

Here is the issue that I find with this. Freedom is all about being transparent with it's partners. In fact it's one of the bigger things that you guys tend talk about a lot. Now I can understand if it was personal reasons, but it isn't. If it's due to professional differences, I think I would want to know exactly what it was to cause them to leave. If it was important enough for them to leave, then I feel as partners we deserve to know what it was.

You don't have to give an exact reason either. Just give us an idea. Was it about the job? Did it have to do with an idea he didn't like? Financial reasons? Did he not agree with something Freedom is doing?

Again, I can understand not telling us if it was more for personal reasons, but with the way it's going it sounds like he didn't agree with something and that worries me.

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
Here is the issue that I find with this. Freedom is all about being transparent with it's partners. In fact it's one of the bigger things that you guys tend talk about a lot. Now I can understand if it was personal reasons, but it isn't. If it's due to professional differences, I think I would want to know exactly what it was to cause them to leave. If it was important enough for them to leave, then I feel as partners we deserve to know what it was.

You don't have to give an exact reason either. Just give us an idea. Was it about the job? Did it have to do with an idea he didn't like? Financial reasons? Did he not agree with something Freedom is doing?

Again, I can understand not telling us if it was more for personal reasons, but with the way it's going it sounds like he didn't agree with something and that worries me.
I agree with you on that front and telling this news so late made me think that freedom wanted us to not notice that they had left. Besides that not telling the truth makes the mind wander and well the conclussions it comes too are kinda bad. Well I hope that it isnt my worst fears and something minor and I wish @Kan and @Savannah the best of luck.

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
I agree with you on that front and telling this news so late made me think that freedom wanted us to not notice that they had left. Besides that not telling the truth makes the mind wander and well the conclussions it comes too are kinda bad. Well I hope that it isnt my worst fears and something minor and I wish @Kan and @Savannah the best of luck.

The announcement was late because we thought Kan or Savannah would make they're own post for their departure.

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Maybe its not up to freedom but it was Kan's and Savannah's say so to not disclose the reason to parting. Also you have to think Freedom in the big picture is a company and if they disclosed every single little thing others would use the same ideas. Granted two people parting most likely isn't that much of a problem but in general. They do tell us alot more then most partnership groups do but some times a line has to be drawn.

I along with everyone in Freedom who has been here long enough to get to know them on a semi personal level are sorry to see them go and we wish then the best on whatever path they choice to take.

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

We are trying to be as transparent as possible with our partners but some things can simply not be disclosed to prevent any confusion about this.
Was it about the job? Did it have to do with an idea he didn't like? Financial reasons? Did he not agree with something Freedom is doing?
This thread isnt an Q&A about why he left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: UnderGroundTank

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Maybe its not up to freedom but it was Kan's and Savannah's say so to not disclose the reason to parting.
If that was the case what is preventing them for just saying that?

Also you have to think Freedom in the big picture is a company and if they disclosed every single little thing others would use the same ideas. Granted two people parting most likely isn't that much of a problem but in general. They do tell us alot more then most partnership groups do but some times a line has to be drawn.
Again, they already mentioned it wasn't a personal matter and had to do with professional difference. Nor am I looking for them to tell us anything overly specific.

We are trying to be as transparent as possible with our partners but some things can simply not be disclosed to prevent any confusion about this.
Was it about the job? Did it have to do with an idea he didn't like? Financial reasons? Did he not agree with something Freedom is doing?
This thread isnt an Q&A about why he left, but the answer to those questions would be No.

I know it's not a Q&A thread, those where rhetorical questions just for example purposes. Thanks for answering them anyway.

You just need to realize, when someone like Kan, ... Kan of all people leaves .. it's going to raise some very big concerns on what is going on.

Reactions: Pskovanion

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Just let it be man, it already happened. If they pick not to stay its probably for a reason they don't wish to disclose because Kan and Savannah became a huge part of freedom they don't want people to follow. Curiosity killed the cat me =p

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Well, it's just one of those things that makes me feel uneasy. Especially since how much things seem different since I have returned. It's concerning, and I hope the 2.0 thing is as good as they have been hyping it to be.

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Thats a completely acceptable response being that freedom is in a way in charge of your channel so you want to know everything about it. Maybe they will disclose it at a later date but for now there is not much we can do unfortunately. We can only hope it was not something completely drastic and whatever caused them to leave that it will not happen to anyone else if it has to do with a system that's in play.

Reactions: Ernest

icdeee

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2015
London, UK
YouTube
I haven't really been checking the forums for some time and this has really come as a shock.. However I respect their decisions and wish the best of luck to both.

Reactions: Bryan
Status
Not open for further replies.