Official December Contest - $100 worth of prizes!

AgniPyro

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2016
YouTube
Movember Contest Winners!

Hey Freedom! Family, we had some really good entries for the month of November and picking a winner was very difficult. We were so impressed that we decided to give out not $100 worth of prizes, but $200 for this month!

First place for the $50 cash prize: @Indurok
Runner up $35 worth of games: @Saf Z yahya
Runner up $35 worth of games: @Tehhybrid23
Runner up $35 worth of games: @Theonicle
$5 worth of games to all entries that followed the guidelines! @Demkeys @FuriousYT26 @1ceDrag0nz @Semplicemente Axl @PESCM Worldwide @TheMLGenies @GlowingDude @Cir Odra @Original Gamesters

I will send the prizes out via private message.

The winning entry can be found here

December Contest!
How do you jingle your bells?
Details for the December contest
This month is holiday themed, wherever you are from show us what type of holiday celebrate.

We want to see a short video entry that showcases how you spend your holidays, would like to spend them, or have done in the past. This can be in vlog format, funny holiday themed game-play montage, etc.

The video will be judged on

• How funny/entertaining/interesting the video is
  • If it is suitable for any of the holidays celebraded this time of year (is it a good Chanukah, Christmas, Saturnalia, Yule, Kwanza, video?)
  • Appropriateness of length (does it drag on too long?
  • Appropriateness of Thumbnail (does the thumbnail make you actually want to click it?)
  • Use of music
  • Use of video title (the more goofy the better :D )

IMPORTANT

To qualify for this contest, make sure you follow these:

• Must be a Freedom partner and have the Purple Freedom! Partner Badge to be eligible for the prizes.
  • Reply to this thread with the video you have created.

Prizes
We are having a total of 3 winners! The winner of this month’s contest will receive $50 in cash, 2nd and 3rd, $50 worth of steam game keys distributed between them. More prizes may be given out depending on the amount and quality of entries.

We look forward to your entries. Best of luck to everyone!
Deadline for the contest is the 27th of December, results posted around the 5th of January.

Congo to all winners! Excited for the next contest!

Theonicle

Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2015
YouTube
didnt have an idea of what to do most entrys dont even show what they are doing/plan on doing or have done in the holidays i hope to see some more entrys though
maaybe if i can think of something tomorrow ill see if i can make something

OG Killa

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
YouTube
Hello, Sorry i was having trouble uploading the video here but I uploaded it to YouTube for you guys to watching! I hope that is ok sorry i wasn't able to upload it here! This is a video on how MY DREAM Christmas EVE would go to get HYPED for Christmas! Thanks for watching!
Here is the Link:

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Hello Everyone!
Sorry for the late entry but i literally thought of making this video and made it yesterday.
I am not sure if this counts or not but this is a video of me playing the Christmas Edition of Higher Or Lower

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Hello, Sorry i was having trouble uploading the video here but I uploaded it to YouTube for you guys to watching! I hope that is ok sorry i wasn't able to upload it here! This is a video on how MY DREAM Christmas EVE would go to get HYPED for Christmas! Thanks for watching!
Here is the Link:

That channel does't appear to be partnered with Freedom!, is that your YouTube channel?