Tips & Tricks Editing Tips?

Crillikin

Rising User
Dec 15, 2016
YouTube
Crillikin
I was wondering if anyone could give me some editing tips for Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13? When ever I load up the software and try editing a video I'm a bit confused with what to do because I don't know where to start, or how to start. The type of videos that I'm working on are mainly gaming funny moments but here soon I am going to also do a lets play also. Any advice for stuff like organizing, and workflow?

Crillikin

Rising User
Dec 15, 2016
YouTube
Crillikin
Switch to sony vegas, Works way better then Movie Studio Platinum. Thats just my opinion, but you can do so much more on vegas then movie studio.
I would, but I don't have the money to switch to Sony Vegas at the moment. So I'm using Sony Movie Studio for the time being. Anyways both Sony Movie Studio and Sony Vegas are almost exactly the same program, but just slightly different layout and one has more features.

Reactions: [ILYC]Rarity

Oversoul

Rising User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2018
YouTube
oversoul53
I use movie studio Platinum 13 as well and I have made some really cool stuff with it. My fans are rather impressed with my editing sometimes so I can certainly help you but it wold be a bit more involved than just a thread reply.

Feel free to PM me and we can talk about it more in detail. Some of my music videos are a good example of what you can do with MSP. I learned everything through trial and error and playing around with stuff. I would be ecstatic to help you out.