Read before posting Entertainment Rules (READ ME)

MrDJSilva

Administrator
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Welcome to our Entertainment Section!

The Entertainment forums are for discussion of the Entertainment Industry from Anime, Cartoons, Books, eBooks, AudioBooks, Comics, Movies, TV Shows and Music.
You are only allowed to link from official sources. Linking to an unofficial source or encouraging piracy, warez and breaching against the copyright will result in punishment!

Last edited by a moderator:

DTM Panda

Rising User
Feb 9, 2021
YouTube
You are only allowed to link from official sources

does that mean links like from the DMCA or the wikipedia as official source material or does it mean we can link certain links like to the actual streaming of the website like Youtube, Netflix, CrunchyRoll, Funimation.

(soz using anime as my references as I know some websites that doesn't violate any copyright issues but can seem very dodgy but they're safe for me but the community isn't a nice place for anyone you has trust issues)

MrDJSilva

Administrator
Administrator
Freedom! Member
does that mean links like from the DMCA or the wikipedia as official source material or does it mean we can link certain links like to the actual streaming of the website like Youtube, Netflix, CrunchyRoll, Funimation.

(soz using anime as my references as I know some websites that doesn't violate any copyright issues but can seem very dodgy but they're safe for me but the community isn't a nice place for anyone you has trust issues)

Pretty much links have to be from official sources as we have seen some people trying to attempt to share movies and tv shows being reuploaded to their channel then self-advertising in this section which isn't allowed