Tips & Tricks Example of how to make a good video description?

RunDevilRun007

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 23, 2015
Seoul, Republic of Korea
YouTube
SevDivine
I see a lot of people on this forum going on and on about needing a good video description to maximize views. But no one gives examples. My descriptions are very barren because I never know what to type in them. What would be a good thing to put in my descriptions? Some examples, please. Maybe a template I can use and build on to get me started. I'd try to base it on other descriptions I see, but most of the people I watch are Let's Players who just have descriptions with one line dedicated to quips then like 10 lines of links to social media and merchandise. I don't have merchandise (And probably never will, let's be honest here.) and I don't like or use social media outside of Twitter. So I can't fill my description with links like that.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Well to give an example of how i make mine is

Gameplay from Falliut 4 on Playstation 4

We have arrived at the Museum of Freedom and help out the Minutemen clear it from Raiders during the Freedom Calls Quest.

Thanks for watching and subscribe to stay tuned!

Social media links:
-
-
-
-

Krakingamer

Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Well with my lines I do the same thing for every video but here is an example

Name of the Game
Description
(Use this line to say something like thanks for watching I enjoyed the video say potatoes if you watched all the way thru)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Social media
People in your videos
Music (post who and where you got it from because you don't want copy right strikes)

Reactions: TwilightPrinze