Did you read the part about getting forum Credits from answering news polls?

• Yes I did

Votes: 1,425 46.8%
  • That's the only reason I'm here!

Votes: 393 12.9%
  • No but I'll answer it anyway....

Votes: 1,227 40.3%

• Total voters

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
So the thing that bugs me the most is that I lose all the credits I had previously.... which is a shame tbh.... And now you need them to post in self promote, which I don't have a big issue with; it at least slows people from spamming content...

What are your guys' overall thoughts on the new system?

HPH_Potion_2.png

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
The new Credit system is LIT!! I love it

I like the enthusiasm! If you have any bug reports or suggestions, feel free to hit me up and I will pass them along!

But lost all the points I made before tho

That's the problem with upgrading the credit system, everything was lost :(

That's interesting. I'm sure it'll definitely encourage activity overall.

We hope so! Always good to see people actively chatting with each other!

You don't need credits, you earn enough as it is!

lost 1k credits...

Oh no! Well at least this time, the credits are here to stay, and are somewhat easier to obtain.

So the thing that bugs me the most is that I lose all the credits I had previously.... which is a shame tbh.... And now you need them to post in self promote, which I don't have a big issue with; it at least slows people from spamming content...

What are your guys' overall thoughts on the new system?

Firstly, we chose the idea to restrict users from self-advertising as it was overused with lots of rule-breaking, at least now it can be slightly monitored.
Secondly, it is a shame losing all those credits, but at least they are here to stay now!

Lastly, I love it, but I have been working with the team for ideas for quite a while, it would be a surprise if I didn't..

I can't seem to post anything now. all my credits dissapear.

Depends where you are trying to post...

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

nishicake

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
who this is so cool! i just logged in today and was thinking about a comment specifically about bringing back credits!

Reactions: Row

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
Hurm, this reminds me of a forum I used to be in, with the GO coins you could by colors for your names, cool avatars, and such, i just found a surprise you add them here as well.
Can't wait to see what you'll come up with :)

gunsage

Freedom! Member
There is one thing I'd like to know regarding credits, though. Every single time I post something, I get a notification that I got X amount of credits. Honestly, I don't think this should be a default, but given that it is, how do I turn that alert off? It's cool that I'm getting credits for posts, but I don't need notified every single time I've already posted basically.:p

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
There is one thing I'd like to know regarding credits, though. Every single time I post something, I get a notification that I got X amount of credits. Honestly, I don't think this should be a default, but given that it is, how do I turn that alert off? It's cool that I'm getting credits for posts, but I don't need notified every single time I've already posted basically.:p

Yeah I'll probably turn that off for posting[DOUBLEPOST=1499598043,1499435757][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can't wait for the part where I don't see so many 000000's xD

Fixed!