Did you read the part about getting forum Credits from answering news polls?

• Yes I did

Votes: 1,425 46.8%
  • That's the only reason I'm here!

Votes: 393 12.9%
  • No but I'll answer it anyway....

Votes: 1,227 40.3%

• Total voters

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Credits..
Sorry to hear you think of them in that way. The forum team are just trying to implement a system that encourages and rewards participation across the forum, and results in a reduction of spam postings to make the forums a better place to be.

el Smurf

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2014
YouTube
Sorry to hear you think of them in that way. The forum team are just trying to implement a system that encourages and rewards participation across the forum, and results in a reduction of spam postings to make the forums a better place to be.
so when do i get my points for responding to you...

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
so when do i get my points for responding to you...
As mentioned previously certain parts of the forum are exempt from credits, if you have posted in an applicable section these will be automatically added to your balance straight away

Hamzartefax

Freedom! Member
That's a good way from my point to create new connections between partners because sometimes peoples are a little bit ''scary'' about meting new persons but in a network community like Freedom! it's creating partnerships, friendships, support between peoples and much more ! So @RealCanadianGaming take a big breath and take the time to meet this amazing community throw the chat, posts, newsletters... :D

RealCanadianGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2015
YouTube
RealCanadianGam
@RealCanadianGaming only in the promotion section, although this may sound annoying this is aimed to help get more views and replies to videos posted there. Instead of just spamming videos people have to choose their best ones, also by viewing and commenting on others videos you can use those credits to post your own.
oh okay i haven't been to the forums since like April and i noticed it was changed and all my credits were taken away i didn't know if that was everywhere or just there since nothing is written anywhere! Thanks for the help with that tho