• Total voters

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
The forums will likely be going down for maintenance some today (I am posting as of 1:26 AM PST, it will probably go down around 4/5 PM PST.) There is no accurate ETA for when it will be finished but we'll try to keep you updated on the maintenance page which you can visit by just coming to the forums when the maintenance is being performed.

We are hoping it will take approximately half a day to complete although it's likely that it'll take longer.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Wasn't there just some maintenance a few days ago? Surprised to hear there is more coming so soon. Could it finally be 2.0 coming?
The maintenance a couple of days ago and this maintenance are part of the same operation. :)

Good on you for noticing it though, that one didn't occur for very long! Not to mention, we didn't even announce it. :confused:

Maple Leaf Games

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2014
United States
YouTube
Something pretty damn exciting must be coming if a half a day (at least) of maintenance is needed.

Should I start boarding the hype train now?
Watch it just be like a new forum section. Lol. I hope it's the chat box that was here when the forums just started. (I was partnered with freedom! Back then on a different channel)

Reactions: Tythaeus

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
The forums will likely be going down for maintenance some today (I am posting as of 1:26 AM PST, it will probably go down around 4/5 PM PST.) There is no accurate ETA for when it will be finished but we'll try to keep you updated on the maintenance page which you can visit by just coming to the forums when the maintenance is being performed.

We are hoping it will take approximately half a day to complete although it's likely that it'll take longer.
I hope this is 2.0
But anyway thanks for the update
Wait wasn't there a update a few days ago that i really liked (Hmmmm......the update precursor to 2.0 possibly ?)
2.0 HYYYYYPPPPEEEEE

Last edited:
Reactions: Danny and riganthor