FFF Freedom Forum Friday - 13th January

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Hello Freedom! Family!
How is everyone finding 2017 so far?
Looking forward to what the rest of the year may bring?

~~~{ Milestones and Achievements }~~~

So many different milestones.

So here at Freedom we love celebrating milestones with you, so I just wanted to highlight a few notable milestones from this week.

First of all can we all congratulate @JayLazoris on a very impressive upload milestone of over 900 videos - that truly is crazy when you think about it. Also please be sure to not only welcome @Gail Alter to the forums but also congratulate her as her first ever upload got over 600 + views and over 100 likes in 8 hours - well done Gail :)

You can view Jay's thread here and Gail's thread here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who are you?

So hopefully everyone on the forum has, at some point, created an introduction thread so that they can tell us a little more about themselves / their channel and so that we might get to know them a bit better as they join us on the forums.

Here are just a few people who have joined us recently who I would like us all to say "hello" to : -
@Hyperdunc , @becoolbroalt , @Jayded and @Zeen Craft , all of which have joined us on the forums within the last week. I hope you all enjoy the forums, and if you would all like to check out their introductions you can do so below

- Hyperdunc introduction here
- becoolbroalt introduction here
- Jayded introduction here
- Zeen Craft introduction here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget this month's competition

So as you all know each month we hold a competition on the forums in which you can win a cash prize of $50 and some game keys - however this month we are doing something slightly different. The winners of this months contest will win a free paid version of TriDef SmartCam - a wonderful little tool in which you can replace or blur the background in any video chat or streaming application, brilliant if you don't have a green screen handy.

For all the rules relating to this month's competition, and how to gain access to this as a Freedom partner then see this lovely post by our administrator @Row here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is it for this week!

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions?
We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Until next time, be awesome to yourself and amazing to each other

D

Deleted member 137653

Hello Freedom! Family!

So here at Freedom we love celebrating milestones with you, so I just wanted to highlight a few notable milestones from this week.

First of all can we all congratulate @JayLazoris on a very impressive upload milestone of over 900 videos - that truly is crazy when you think about it. Also please be sure to not only welcome @Gail Alter to the forums but also congratulate her as her first ever upload got over 600 + views and over 100 likes in 8 hours - well done Gail :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who are you?

So hopefully everyone on the forum has, at some point, created an introduction thread so that they can tell us a little more about themselves / their channel and so that we might get to know them a bit better as they join us on the forums.

Here are just a few people who have joined us recently who I would like us all to say "hello" to : -
@Hyperdunc , @becoolbroalt , @Jayded and @Zeen Craft , all of which have joined us on the forums within the last week. I hope you all enjoy the forums, and if you would all like to check out their introductions you can do so below

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as you all know each month we hold a competition on the forums in which you can win a cash prize of $50 and some game keys - however this month we are doing something slightly different. The winners of this months contest will win a free paid version of TriDef SmartCam - a wonderful little tool in which you can replace or blur the background in any video chat or streaming application, brilliant if you don't have a green screen handy.

For all the rules relating to this month's competition, and how to gain access to this as a Freedom partner then see this lovely post by our administrator @Row here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions?
We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Another amazing Forum Friday! Keep it up! Also, congrats to those milestone holders and welcome to the new people! :)

Reactions: Gail Alter

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Great wrap-up zeke!
Thank you very much :)

Another amazing Forum Friday! Keep it up! Also, congrats to those milestone holders and welcome to the new people! :)
We will be sure to keep these threads coming as we all feel its a great way to outline the highlights for the week and give credit where credit is due.

ClerraBellis

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2017
clerrabellis.deviantart.com
YouTube
Congrats to every one! 900 videos is crazy dedication. Gail really impressed me with her first video as well! It's exciting to read about real experiences people have had so I'll definitely be checking those spotlighted intros out.

So is this a weekly update from the freedom fam? If so, that's great way to engage members. Awesome stuff!

Gail Alter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2017
New York
YouTube

Hello Freedom! Family!

Who are you?

OMG thanks Zeke for the mention! Also, I HIT 100 SUBS!!!!

Reactions: thefishstick

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Congrats to every one! 900 videos is crazy dedication. Gail really impressed me with her first video as well! It's exciting to read about real experiences people have had so I'll definitely be checking those spotlighted intros out.

So is this a weekly update from the freedom fam? If so, that's great way to engage members. Awesome stuff!
Yep every week either myself, Nerd or CrazyLawrence will be highlighting useful threads, tips and inteoductions to the Freedom family, amongst other things - As mentioned in the post if you want to help out or see something worth mentioning feel free to send it to one of us and who knows it may be mentioned in the next Freedom Forum Friday :)

OMG thanks Zeke for the mention! Also, I HIT 100 SUBS!!!!
Your most welcome, and congrats once again - don't forget as you have 100 subscribers, if you haven't done so already you can set a custom URL for your channel instead of having the usual random letters / numbers one