Official Freedom! joins Steam!

Do you have a Steam account?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LimiteD

New User
Oct 8, 2015
I'm new to the forum Freedom! and I would love to join the group of Steam, my first purchase was Counter Strike 1.6

Reactions: Nuke
D

Deleted member 17740

I've being using it for almost 3 years and i still haven't had time to fully complete half-life 2 :(

SirBootling

Rising User
Oct 9, 2015
Dorset
YouTube
and finally after minutes of steam messing around with codes and what not, I have finally joined! looking forward to gaming with a few of you guys :)

SirBootling

Rising User
Oct 9, 2015
Dorset
YouTube
as in live streams? that would be a very good idea :) maybe if Freedom! had their own live stream and we could all join in every so often for "Freedom gaming night ins" or something like that XD

SirBootling

Rising User
Oct 9, 2015
Dorset
YouTube
That would be awesome! we have a steam group to keep everyone up to date on games that are planned for said stream if it happened giving everyone time to download it XD

Plus gives us all an experience to bond as a family even more ... even if it means one or two of us may troll XD

CamTasTic

Rising User
Sep 21, 2015
YouTube
00CamTasTic00

As seen in the above video Freedom! Joins steam with an official group!

Here is a link on how to join:

http://www.goto.tm/FreedomSteam

Let us know! Do you own a steam account? If so how many games do you have? Would you be interested in community game nights? What was your first purchase on steam?
Didn't know you guys had a steam group[DOUBLEPOST=1445152120][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmmm I will see what we can do! :)
PLEAS MAKE THIS HAPPEN it would be so cool :0

Status
Not open for further replies.