Official Freedom! Parting Ways With TubeBuddy

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Greetings Freedom! family,

On the 23rd May 2016, Freedom! will no longer renew our partnership with TubeBuddy and so all Freedom! partners who are currently utilizing the tools will be downgraded to a Free user. You are of course free to continue to use TubeBuddy.

The main reason for this decision was due to the fact that user adoption was far below projections despite Freedom! promoting the tool to it's partners.

We wish all the best to the TubeBuddy team and look forward to seeing what they bring to the table in the future. We will of course continue to monitor TubeBuddy and the demand for it.

We are always happy to hear about any features that you would like to see implemented to Heartbeat as we are always willing to develop the tool further.

We thank you for your understanding.

The Freedom! Forum Team.

Last edited:
Reactions: Danny

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
too bad. I use the thumbnail, fast tag, and I love how easy to edit all my video at same time. it was the best tool I ever have.

I try to look for an app that works like thumbnail maker like tube buddy and can't find a replacement :(

Last edited:
Reactions: JELG

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Are we sure this has nothing to do with Kan? He does make tip videos on their youtube channel.

Also I had no idea Tubebuddy was even free to freedom partners until a couple weeks ago when I heard a freedom partner talking about it so how exactly were users supposed to adopt it if it wasn't really promoted as a freedom feature? I mean maybe if it was promoted as heavily as heartbeat was it would have gotten more people using it.

Heck going back to the first point I almost wonder if the complete lack of promotion for it was because they didn't want to give Kan more exposure since he was a former freedom admin.

Genova

Visit my channel.Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Greetings Freedom! family,

On the 25th May 2016, Freedom! will no longer renew our partnership with TubeBuddy and so all Freedom! partners who are currently utilizing the tools will be downgraded to a Free user. You are of course free to continue to use TubeBuddy.

The main reason for this decision was due to the fact that user adoption was far below projections despite Freedom! promoting the tool to it's partners.

We wish all the best to the TubeBuddy team and look forward to seeing what they bring to the table in the future. We will of course continue to monitor TubeBuddy and the demand for it.

We are always happy to hear about any features that you would like to see implemented to Heartbeat as we are always willing to develop the tool further.

We thank you for your understanding.

The Freedom! Forum Team.

sad :( it is a very good tool)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I still think this is very bad idea. if you going to remove this. heartbeat going has to step up their game. there is no replacement for tubebuddy! save money is a very bad reason when freedom seems to support itself. I can live without Epoxy. there workaround for Epoxy o_O
Heartbeat only takes up cpu and ram while spamming the YouTube site with random features no-one ever uses. As of epoxy, I have actually started loving it and I have seriously no f ing idea of how to use Facebook so I use epoxy only..

Gazarhya

New User
Freedom! Member
As Per all the other posts. I was gutted when the email from TubeBuddy came through (first I knew about this).
TB is a fantastic tool for the creator on the YT side, Whereas Heartbeat didn't even come close, neither did VidIQ (not via Freedom, but the same kinda thing.)
TB seemed to be the only one that really focused more on the YT Studio side of things, whereas with the others they seemed more focused on analysing other peoples channels, or videos, which granted is nice, but to be honest i am more bothered about my own channel and the tools it gave me to easy my work flow.
A bad decision by Freedom! One that makes me recommend the network a little less than I would otherwise have done.

Reactions: JELG