Official Freedom! Parting Ways With TubeBuddy

krisfire

Freedom! Member
Well now one of the main reasons I am with freedom has been killed off. Now to debate weather or not to continue my freedom partnership.

On another note. The tube buddy thing wasn't promoted at all, the only reason I knew about it was I went through older freedom videos and saw that it was free to us. It honestly was a factor in my joining freedom. Sad to see it go.

Auxrilla

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 17, 2015
YouTube
WTH Freedom ? what a dumb decisions to let them go. I love to use TB cause its easy and they listen to there community. Heartbeat is terrible and a waste to have. I sincerely hope you guys will continue to work with TB

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Yeahh maybe we should get back TubeBuddy and spotlight it more. I've tried my best to help people realize it was a Freedom offered service, and honestly it was one of the best perks of being with Freedom. I feel we should also go to the latest George Show episode and let us know how we feel if we'd like to get anything done about it

JELG

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 12, 2015
YouTube
JELG1605
@George

This Sucks.

TB help a lot as creator, specially when one have a small channel, like me.

Why let it go just like that?

Please Reconsider That Decision. :(

Xellius

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2015
Germany at Home
YouTube
XelliusLP
@George
i used tubebuddy aloot
i do even have hearthbeat but this tool cant even compare to TB
in terms of stablity or overallfeatures heartbeat has only features for statistikcs

and aloot of other stuff wich noone really needs

Oddly Specific

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Of course user adoption is going to be low. Everyone that I know in the network that KNOWS about TubeBuddy uses it religiously. Everyone in the Discord (PGUK) who DIDN'T use TubeBudy had no idea it was even an option. Any network can provide the right adverts, extra reach to audiences, no lock in - Tools like TubeBuddy are what was making F! stand out for me; Heartbreak is not a good enough alternative.

motorpotter

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
Ive only just started to have a look at this thing due to my sub network and i was part of the main freedom channel for 1 and a half years and i never saw anytjing about it deffo the whole freedom team for not getting this promoted as i never saw it in the dashboard when i go into it over the time ive been here. Its like the person you think you know turns out you dont know them at all. George im calling you out make a video on tubebuddy and just renew the contract for a few months, if the numbers arent at the projection you wanted then get rid of it. This feels to me like what has happened for my local football team hull city which is do something without consulting the masses

TheAimGames

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2014
Where the sun doesn't shine
YouTube
Thing is, Freedom! doesn't promote TubeBuddy that often on their videos. The only time I remember when they promote TubeBuddy was when Mike was showing us how useful TubeBuddy is in one of his Impulse videos. Since then, there's never been a mention of TubeBuddy. What has been promoted frequently is Position Music and George often promote Position Music in The George Show, even the most recent ones! If TubeBuddy were to receive the same constant promotion, then maybe more partners would want to check it out.

Reactions: Xellius

MrSpecies7

Freedom! Member
Jan 29, 2015
Canada
YouTube
I agree ,one of the VERY few tools that Freedom offered that actually is of some use.I use it every single day in fact.Heartbeat does not do what TB does. Good job Freedom cheaping out at the cost of the people that make you your money once again.
I have been a Freedom member for almost 2 years and I really cannot any longer see any advantage to this network at all.
I still get the same pay-out rate as I did when I started and every other "perk" Freedom offered has been dropped or not implemented to start with.
Pull your head out of your wallet for once George and show you actually give a damn about your members.

Phil @ TubeBuddy

New User
May 19, 2015
YouTube
Hey everyone - first I just wanted to say thanks for all the kind words! It's great to see how much you all love TubeBuddy and how useful you find it. That won't change - you'll still get to access a lot of great tools for free just not quite as many as before.

As far as Freedom! not promoting TubeBuddy - I really don't have an opinion or information on that as I'm not a Freedom partner so I don't know how often George talked about TubeBuddy in his videos or how many emails you got about it or where it was on your Dashboard, etc.

I hate to disappoint the conspiracy theorist but Kan had nothing to do with this. We had been working with Freedom for a full year and the contract expired on May 1st and it didn't make sense from their perspective to renew it which we're fine with. We gave people 3+ weeks for free (until the 23rd) to make it a smooth transition for you.

I consider George a friend and obviously love all of the Freedom partners. You guys have really helped make TubeBuddy what it is today by giving feedback and helping spread the word about us to your friends.

If you want to sign up for a paid license, you can use coupon code FreedomBuddy30 to save 30% (expires June 1st). If you have less than 1,000 subscribers and can't afford TubeBuddy, send me an email with a link to your channel and I'll give you a free upgrade for a while. We have enough paid sales where I don't mind helping out smaller channels.

The license expires on May 23rd (not May 25th) as mentioned in the original post.

Here is a link to more info and it also contains a link to submit feedback that both George and I will read: https://www.tubebuddy.com/freedom

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
Hey everyone - first I just wanted to say thanks for all the kind words! It's great to see how much you all love TubeBuddy and how useful you find it. That won't change - you'll still get to access a lot of great tools for free just not quite as many as before.

As far as Freedom! not promoting TubeBuddy - I really don't have an opinion or information on that as I'm not a Freedom partner so I don't know how often George talked about TubeBuddy in his videos or how many emails you got about it or where it was on your Dashboard, etc.

I hate to disappoint the conspiracy theorist but Kan had nothing to do with this. We had been working with Freedom for a full year and the contract expired on May 1st and it didn't make sense from their perspective to renew it which we're fine with. We gave people 3+ weeks for free (until the 23rd) to make it a smooth transition for you.

I consider George a friend and obviously love all of the Freedom partners. You guys have really helped make TubeBuddy what it is today by giving feedback and helping spread the word about us to your friends.

If you want to sign up for a paid license, you can use coupon code FreedomBuddy30 to save 30% (expires June 1st). If you have less than 1,000 subscribers and can't afford TubeBuddy, send me an email with a link to your channel and I'll give you a free upgrade for a while. We have enough paid sales where I don't mind helping out smaller channels.

The license expires on May 23rd (not May 25th) as mentioned in the original post.

Here is a link to more info and it also contains a link to submit feedback that both George and I will read: https://www.tubebuddy.com/freedom
sadly lot of us can't pay for tubebuddy. when freedom made this deal. it was great. now this happens and no one gives up this due it fast to edit thumbnail, video and etc. when you have 700+ video. it very hard to update all them. there no aftermath to this tool. like i say before, lot of us can't pay for it!

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
@Fourth Wall Games

So does that mean I can't partner with Freedom if I am using Tubebuddy? I don't get it.

As above, you are more than welcome to continue to use TubeBuddy and be with Freedom! You will just need to purchase a license instead of getting it for free. (You can of course keep using the free features without paying for an upgrade)

You can purchase whichever tier you wish, and as mentioned in a previous post you can use a voucher to get 30% off which is very generous of the TubeBuddy guys.