Official Freedom! Parting Ways With TubeBuddy

BabyHead Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
just a thought... adoption could be low because most are using Heartbeat... it's like you're competing against TubeBuddy... I could be wrong though... by the way, I like VidIQ

I use VidIQ as well it easy to understand all info you want in one extension and plus it does not lag out the browser and it not as buggy as Heartbeat I think Freedom made big mistake losing TubeBubby

Reactions: Hang and Bang

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
It is actually shocking for me that TubeBuddy wasn't known by all members! I thought before I joined it was promoted well in order to help all of us. Guess I was wrong.

It's sad to see TubeBuddy go. I mean, I use TubeBuddy A LOT. It is basically what makes my life easier when posting videos or making tags, etc. I know Freedom won't renew their contract with TubeBuddy, and that is really bad. I can't even afford TubeBuddy.

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
I do like how the parting goodbye told me which other networks have it as part of their benefits and perks. Ironic that Tubebuddy advertised itself more with one email than freedom did across the forums and channel

C

Cyramex

I only figured out about it around a month before this and it was such a good tool. I could tell how much better my videos did when I used the tag tool compared to when I didn't...

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
I mean maybe if it was promoted as heavily as heartbeat was it would have gotten more people using it.
many of these official videos reference, or deal exclusively with Tubebuddy. I even did a "soft sell" in this video for april fools day. like I'm trying not to take this personally but i've spent a ton of time talking about this on Freedom central...

Reactions: Kratos Aurion

Will It Crush?

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
To be honest this was a BIG mistake, TubeBuddy is growing and was a vital part of my reason to join Freedom! Other networks have this vital feature and you don't. One of the reasons I am leaving to go elsewhere.

MaddModder

New User
Jun 11, 2016
Greetings Freedom! family,

On the 23rd May 2016, Freedom! will no longer renew our partnership with TubeBuddy and so all Freedom! partners who are currently utilizing the tools will be downgraded to a Free user. You are of course free to continue to use TubeBuddy.

The main reason for this decision was due to the fact that user adoption was far below projections despite Freedom! promoting the tool to it's partners.

We wish all the best to the TubeBuddy team and look forward to seeing what they bring to the table in the future. We will of course continue to monitor TubeBuddy and the demand for it.

We are always happy to hear about any features that you would like to see implemented to Heartbeat as we are always willing to develop the tool further.

We thank you for your understanding.

The Freedom! Forum Team.