Tips & Tricks get the channel out there

Krazy Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2015
YouTube
Hey does anyone have any tips of what websites to use to get the channel out there and more known

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
Hey does anyone have any tips of what websites to use to get the channel out there and more known

Well, I use social media sites like twitter and Facebook. The subnetwork I am currently in which is PGUK Network has a twitter account that when you are a part of them, they'll retweet to the other partners your video as long as you mention them, and hopefully, when someone views your videos, they'll like it.

Mostly, I do my self-exposure on twitter by following these twitter accounts that retweets things. Hopefully that can reach people's curiosity, and will lead to a view and hopefully a loyal sub as well.

There are also places you can get your videos out there, like reddit, but I don't use reddit though

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Honestly, unless you have amazingly unique niche content, sharing your videos isn't going to do much for you. Focus on creating that content people can only find on your channel. Be different.

Dubstep intros and drab playthroughs just don't cut it anymore.

Reactions: THENigeliam

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
The problem is that alot of YouTubers don't know exactly where "out there" is and what it means.
YouTubers are meant to have a target market, the people you appeal to, to entertain or teach.

Too many people simply try to market to everyone, and that's one of the many downfalls of small channels.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
It is not about advertising your video's. It is more about getting known. Socialoze with other people, expand your network. Become active on social media and get to know others who share interest. Collaborate with those with similar goals and that way you get known and it will open up new ways.