FFF Get Together and Make Things Better, By Working Together

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Welcome back to another FFF, seems like this week is flying by and with it we have much to celebrate and alot of information to go through. So without further delay lets get down to business [to defeat the Huns].

Monthly Competition Time

So as you may have seen already we have a new competition, nicely explained by the image above. Basically you just have to upload your own C.R.I.B resource and you will be automatically entered into this month, don't forget that we are judging these on, so don't hesitate to get creative.​

• How nice it looks/sounds/feels.
  • How well it could be integrated into a channel, could someone easily take this resource and adapt it to their own channel?
  • Professionalism, we are looking for high-quality content.

Crypto Forums

We have our very own Cypto Forums up and running, in which you can pose all your questions or queries about the Cypto Miner, in order to view these threads, please go - HERE

Get Together and Collaborate

As mentioned on our previous newsletter, by the fabulous @Ashley SilverDust , we also have a new Collab Tool in which you can submit your info into a form and get emails from channels / creators that match yours. This can really help those struggling finding people to work with and is a great way to foster more creativity and come up with new ideas together, you get to introduce each other to your audiences, and your personality actually shines more when you are interacting with someone.

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Reactions: ONE & JULLE

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Great FFF this week!
I commented on YouTube on this video, so I'm gonna post my comment here as well.

Collaborations:
I've done quite a few collaborations! They have helped me and them grow. It's all about finding the right people in your niche. You if don't having the same niche it is harder to do a collab with that person. A collaboration isn't a shoutout. A shoutout and collab is way different! I don't do shoutouts because it doesn't really benefit me. with a collaboration you are both benefited by the outcome. If someone has a skill that you don't have, and you need their help. That is also a great way to collab as well! You get help for something you couldn't do, and they get their name out their more. The more collabs you do, the more people will reach out to you to collab, because they get to see how you deal with a collaboration.

Brand Deals:
Brand deals are kinda like the same thing, but you get paid or a free product. If you do great promoting a certain brand, you are more likely to have other brands message you because of your work that you do to promote a brand and how creative you can be at it.