DefDesigns

New User
Aug 7, 2018
United States
YouTube
defiancey
HeyGuys! I'm Dylan or mainly know as Def. I've been a Graphic Designer for almost two years, which is my full-time job. Recently I've decided to start up my Graphics channel again. I'm going to be uploading things from Speedarts, Tutorials, Free Templates, etc!

If any of these things interest, you can subscribe to my channel to see what comes next!

I'm a Full-Time Graphic Design and Part-time Editor.
Buisness Inquires: [email protected]

Dirus DireWolf

New User
Aug 24, 2018
YouTube
HeyGuys! I'm Dylan or mainly know as Def. I've been a Graphic Designer for almost two years, which is my full-time job. Recently I've decided to start up my Graphics channel again. I'm going to be uploading things from Speedarts, Tutorials, Free Templates, etc!

If any of these things interest, you can subscribe to my channel to see what comes next!

You think we can collaborate on a teacher student level? because ive been wanting to learn how to use blender and other means of design or digital editing.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

DefDesigns

New User
Aug 7, 2018
United States
YouTube
defiancey
Welcome to the forums! :D
Thanks!

You think we can collaborate on a teacher student level? because ive been wanting to learn how to use blender and other means of design or digital editing.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk
As much as I'd love to, I'm not experienced in Blender. I'm more experience in most Adobe Products (Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Lightroom)

Reactions: Dirus DireWolf

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams

Woah you're channel art is so cool like literally breath taking! I see the time you take into your work def see you growing!

Last edited:
Reactions: DefDesigns