Hi my name is Jamaal Altura Branch and I believe that everyone if able should know how to defend there-selves and be fit. I recently created a Youtube channel called Workout Obsession. I feel like I have something on the Workout Obsession channel that can save a lot of lives, here people learn about properly living a healthy lifestyle that will keep them looking young and healthy well into old age. From Martial Arts Training, Nutrition and Natural Bodybuilding Tips this channel has a little something for everybody. Just dropped the Workout Obsession Trailer! Make sure you subscribe and Let's build a healthy obsession together!

Last edited:

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
Welcome to the Freedom! family! So I dont really work out. I olny sometimes play soccer with my brother in the backyard. And I dont really live a healthy life. In the summer I sometimes eat ice cream 4 or 5 times a day. Today I ate 6 ice cream but my record is about like 9 or 10 ice cream in 1 day and the ice cream arent too small too.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi my name is Jamaal Altura Branch and I believe that everyone if able should know how to defend there-selves and be fit. I recently created a Youtube channel called Workout Obsession. I feel like I have something on the Workout Obsession channel that can save a lot of lives, here people learn about properly living a healthy lifestyle that will keep them looking young and healthy well into old age. From Martial Arts Training, Nutrition and Natural Bodybuilding Tips this channel has a little something for everybody. Just dropped the Workout Obsession Trailer! Make sure you subscribe and Let's build a healthy obsession together!
Welcome to the Community :)

I have a healthy obsession for gaming :p