VLOG Hey guys, I'm Anthony and I make bodybuilding videos!

anthonydsr

New User
Dec 3, 2017
New Jersey
YouTube
Your name/alias: My name is Anthony

Where are you from?: Newark, NJ

How old are you?: I'm 17 years old.
How did you find Freedom!? A youtube video on how to use forums for youtube.

What made you join our forums?: I was looking for an outlet to share my content with people who might not ever find it because of my low sub count, as well as support others in my position.

What are your hobbies?: I REALLY enjoy going to the gym and Power lifting. I play video games a lot outside of my fitness goals and enjoy playing League of Legends, Fortnite, and the occasional CSGO game.
What is your favorite food? My favorite food. hands down, has to be chipotle. I eat Chipotle almost every day and can't really see myself getting bored of it.

Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube because I idolized the idea of traveling through fitness and bettering yourself as a person and I feel as though YouTube could potentially be another means of bettering myself. I also see YouTube as a form of self expression and almost consider it an Art form. I decided to kinda just go for it and I've been enjoying it since the first time I edited a video.

What is your biggest dream? To one day get sponsored and become a fitness personality and travel.

What kind of channel do you run?: Fitness/ Lifestyle/ Vlogging

How frequently do you upload?: 2-4 videos weekly!

Thats pretty much me in a nutshell. Hope you guys accept me to the forums!
cheers.

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
Your name/alias: Ivy

Where are you from?: Europe

How old are you?: 28

How did you find Freedom!? I was recoended by someone and did my research

What made you join our forums?: Because geirge kept talking about it, and i don't regret, 2nd best forum (like thhis) i've been apart

What are your hobbies?: Gaming, and youtube sorry xD I take my art carrear srly

Why did you start YouTube? Becsause it was new...yeah i started youtube back in 2006

What is your biggest dream? To become a gaming concept artist

What kind of channel do you run?: gaming and art, I might do new things in the future too

How frequently do you upload?: gonna get back in track and try to make 1/2 videos a week, since i stream everyday exeoct weekends on my gaming channel´

there you go, nice to meet you too