VLOG Hi everyone! Im new af

ZuChainz

New User
Dec 27, 2016
YouTube
swolegod3hunna
Hello everyone, Im new af here.

literally made my account like minutes ago. Not really sure what to expect on this forum here but I've been seeing nothing but positivity and feedback on everyone's post so im pretty optimistic about these forums. Im also pretty new to youtube. I make vlogs and actually post now but have been making videos with my friends for years. Check out my youtube channel if you guys want @ZuChainz, im friendly and I honestly support all filmmakers out there bc i know how hard it is sometimes LOL but i know we all love it.

Thanks for reading this extra long introduction lmao my b.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone, Im new af here.

literally made my account like minutes ago. Not really sure what to expect on this forum here but I've been seeing nothing but positivity and feedback on everyone's post so im pretty optimistic about these forums. Im also pretty new to youtube. I make vlogs and actually post now but have been making videos with my friends for years. Check out my youtube channel if you guys want @ZuChainz, im friendly and I honestly support all filmmakers out there bc i know how hard it is sometimes LOL but i know we all love it.

Thanks for reading this extra long introduction lmao my b.
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

Great to hear you have seen and heard much positive feedback regarding the forums and hope you will experience the same :)

Reactions: ZuChainz

ZuChainz

New User
Dec 27, 2016
YouTube
swolegod3hunna
Welcome to freedom family! What reasons make you want to be a vloger?

To be honest i just really enjoy film making, and vlog-ing allows me to have full freedom to create whatever i want without being too serious like making an actual film. Because if youre too serious all the time then youre not really having fun you know? so vlog-ing is cool.

I checked out your chanel btw and i love it! i love how you make your own videos as long as create music for them. Thats pretty dope, i dont think ive seen anyone do that tbh. You got a sub from me! keep it up!

your turn though, what made you want to start your youtube page and start posting online?