VLOG Hi Everyone!

Gus Holland

Feb 26, 2017
YouTube
HollandHammer
Hello, my name is Gus Holland. I've had my Youtube channel for a few years, but only recently decided what direction I would take it.

My channel will primarily be in vlog format and completely focused on setting and reaching goals. My goals for this year are to continue training in mixed martial arts (the overall goal is to be a pro MMA fighter) and to finish the book I have been working on. Therefore, for this year, my videos will be based on those topics and anything that pertains to them. This includes: Kick Boxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Diet/Weight Goals, Writing Goals, etc. I'm working very hard to produce two videos a week right now.

I will be rewarding subscribers with giveaways and donation videos when channel goals are met.
I will be rewarding myself by knocking things off of my bucket list when personal goals are met (and recording them of course) lol

I've only just joined Freedom, but I am loving it so far! I look forward to chatting with y'all!

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Welcome to the Freedom community!

You seem to have really nice ideas for your channel and I think this can be really successful as you're hitting the goals for yourself therefor having fun doing it! Writing and MMA sounds like a bit of an interesting mix, I hope you'll be able to incorporate both very well. How far are you with your book already and what's it about?Good Luck on your channel and I hope to see you around on the forums! ;)

Reactions: Gus Holland

Hicksu

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2014
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Hope you have a great time here! Make sure to use the most out of what Freedom! has to offer such as music, graphics etc! :) Welcome again! ^.^

Gus Holland

Feb 26, 2017
YouTube
HollandHammer
Welcome to the Freedom forums Gus! Wow sounds like an interesting channel, good to see some different kinds of content in the Freedom network. What genre of writing do you do?
Thanks a lot! I like to write many types of fiction. This particular book will be my first actual book and will be based in the American old west (western fiction?)[DOUBLEPOST=1488178052][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Freedom community!

You seem to have really nice ideas for your channel and I think this can be really successful as you're hitting the goals for yourself therefor having fun doing it! Writing and MMA sounds like a bit of an interesting mix, I hope you'll be able to incorporate both very well. How far are you with your book already and what's it about?Good Luck on your channel and I hope to see you around on the forums! ;)
Thanks for the kind words. I know it is an odd mix, but the goals will change as I complete/progress through them. The overall them is to do what will fulfill me most in life while helping others do the same. I am only about 10 pages into the book so far, but it is going smoothly so far. *fingers crossed* haha
The book will be based in the late 1800's in Texas but will have a fictional/folklore fell. At least that's what I'm going for. I will be around the forums for sure![DOUBLEPOST=1488178102][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to Freedom! Hope you have a great time here! Make sure to use the most out of what Freedom! has to offer such as music, graphics etc! :) Welcome again! ^.^
Thanks a lot! I will be sure to check it all out very soon. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Hicksu

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello, my name is Gus Holland. I've had my Youtube channel for a few years, but only recently decided what direction I would take it.

My channel will primarily be in vlog format and completely focused on setting and reaching goals. My goals for this year are to continue training in mixed martial arts (the overall goal is to be a pro MMA fighter) and to finish the book I have been working on. Therefore, for this year, my videos will be based on those topics and anything that pertains to them. This includes: Kick Boxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Diet/Weight Goals, Writing Goals, etc. I'm working very hard to produce two videos a week right now.

I will be rewarding subscribers with giveaways and donation videos when channel goals are met.
I will be rewarding myself by knocking things off of my bucket list when personal goals are met (and recording them of course) lol

I've only just joined Freedom, but I am loving it so far! I look forward to chatting with y'all!
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

Great to hear that you have found your way and the direction you want to take. Once you have a goal you know on what audience you can focus and work it out :)

U

User.123120

Welcome to the forums buddy!
That's a great set of goals you got there I can't wait for you to share your successes and milestones with us!
I look forward to seeing you around, if you ever need anything I'm a message away!
All the best! :D