Educational Hi there! New financial informational channel here!

Money Talks

Rising User
Apr 30, 2019
YouTube
Hi Everyone,
We just wanted to introduce ourselves and our new channel, Money Talks! This channel is all about providing you with the information you need to be financially successful! We just started this channel a little over a month ago and we are already loving the process and all the hard work! We know this won't be easy but we love helping others and if we can help others be financially successful through this channel then it will make us happy, because that is the ultimate goal, to help others!. We look forward to being part of this forum and hearing from all of you and checking out your channels.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Money Talks

Rising User
Apr 30, 2019
YouTube
Well its a partnership with me and my buddy... I currently have a channel (@Howto101) and my buddy who is a financial planner was looking for a way to share his knowledge with the world and for the ordinary person who may not be able to afford a good financial adviser so I mentioned to the idea of starting a YouTube channel and he loved the idea. So now I do all the filming, editing, etc. and he provides the information its a perfect combo and we have a lot of fun making these videos. Its a win win truly.

Last edited:

Money Talks

Rising User
Apr 30, 2019
YouTube
Educating people on the matter of money is really crucial. Thank you for your contribution!
thank you! yeah we feel that this is stuff that they dont teach you growing up and this channel can help people get a better understanding of how money works and some tips to help them become more financially successful.[DOUBLEPOST=1559219307][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great idea for a channel!
thank you :)[DOUBLEPOST=1559219335][/DOUBLEPOST]
Interesting channel! Hope you enjoy your stay and good luck on your journey!
thank you so much :)