YouTube Horror Games

TheJackPlayer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 22, 2016
YouTube
I'm thinking about starting recording horror games, even tho im not comfortable playing them. I still want to do them, but is it a good idea? Some people say that you have to enjoy playing it, and i think that i will, but isnt it the meaning of horror games that youre not comfortable?

D

Deleted member 137653

I think that it is a wonderful idea! I don't like them myself because I'm a baby, but I still play them because, the more scared you are, the better your reaction. Your audience will love it when you get really scared. However, if you don't want to, then don't do it. Your viewers can tell if you hate a game. Best of luck! :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I'm thinking about starting recording horror games, even tho im not comfortable playing them. I still want to do them, but is it a good idea? Some people say that you have to enjoy playing it, and i think that i will, but isnt it the meaning of horror games that youre not comfortable?
It depends on the person, some people enjoy a Horror game wich in my opinion should be. If you are not comfortable playing a horror game as you don't like the genre then don't.
Horror games are a specific genre that not everyone is suited to play, i am a Horror fan myself and always enjoy playing them, the darker they are the better :D
Problem with Horror nowadays is that it is not what it used to be anymore, Horror nowadays has become comedy, games like Resident Evil have become to much Action based instead of giving you that thrill, hoping RE7 will change that.

pashaaldo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 19, 2015
Batam, Indonesia
YouTube
Pashaaldo
anything content, games, parody, prank , series etc, just create content with your passion, just create content that you comfort for make that, just create content and you love and enjoy when create that bro ..