How active are you on the forum?

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Usually a few times a day as long as I don't have something that takes up my whole day.

Personally I check around 2-3 times throughout the day to make sure nothing explodes, used to be quite a lot more though (I'm even missing sub4sub posts nowadays which never used to happen :p)
sub my chennel i sub bak OK?????

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Honestly not nearly as active as I used to be here. I used to check daily a while back now I probably check in once every couple weeks if not longer than that. I sometimes might go more than a month between checking in really. Sometimes even longer between posts because I might not always find something worth posting in when I do check in.

KnightHunter Studios

Creating films since 2011
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Not that much as of recent. Been busy putting together machinimas and the only time we really come on here - honestly - is to promote our work, but then we engage with others in the community reviews if people need help, etc!

MrGboy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2020
Philippines
YouTube
Active as long i have an internet to spend with. Philippines numba one
Slow internet basically in other provinces
But if i would like to be active 24/7 i can.

Always with the word Patience.

Carl D

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2020
YouTube
I try to be active during Thursday and Friday nights at least. I try to avoid coming off as a troll in the forums cause that is not my intent at all.

FlucksPlae

Rising User
Jan 28, 2021
YouTube
I plan to be as active as one could be. My goal is to get my presence out there and get a name for myself in the community.
It would be easier though if people actually browsed and used this BBS. lol