FFF How are you closing off the summer ?

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
FFF_banner.png

Hello everyone, it is Nerd once again :)
I've mixed up the days of the week so... On to the FFS~!

September is almost here :( !

I believe that a large part of users will be going back to school or university soon, so I would really like to know how are you dealing with that ? Any interesting ideas for a last minute activities while you can :D ?

Youtube channel memberships !

What is a membership on youtube ? It is same as subscribing on twitch and some of you are already able to use this feature ! More about this and other Freedom things here:

What else happened this week ?

Nothing... absolutely nothing big or interesting happened on the forums this week. You know what that means ? Shout outs to the cool people of the forums, instead of the boring news :p

This week we have @Earl Allard who had recently hit a 1k subscribers :) You can congratulate him here or on his Thread.

And @gilbertroyalva who got 400.000 total views, that's relatively close to half a million :eek: And you know that it does sound cool :D Check out his thread here ~!

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Reactions: ONE & JULLE and LW

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Seems like it has been a rather quiet time on the forums recently, and will the bank holiday weekend upon us I'm sure most people are just taking things easy.

Reactions: Robert Clark