Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hey travellingmonk,

can you explain a bit more clearly as to what you need help with? Your channel already has 5000 Subscribers, for the YouTube partner program all you will need more is 1.000 hours of watchtime on your videos.
In addition to that, to join Freedom! you would need to meet the following criteria:
- Your channel must abide by YouTube’s Community Guidelines and should be in good standing.
- Your channel must be part of the YouTube Partnership Program (Monetization needs to be green at https://youtube.com/features)
- Your channel must have at least 5,000 subscribers AND 100,000 views in the last 30 days.

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
i am asking what to do to achieve 5k subs every month.
number of subscriber i do have right now is an effort from one year.
You will not need 5000 subscribers per month, just 5000 in total. As to how you would do it you would need a very viral video or just a large subscriber base that just keeps on growing...

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
then i think freedom is not my place. because nothing is clear to me.
on terms i read 5k subs every month. and if you u r right then i already have 5k subs. but my application is not considered.
now coming back to growth of channel.. it seems nothing. :(
i don't know if freedom do promotion too or not
Freedom!'s goal is to provide you with tools to grow your channel and improve your content like music or alternative revenue sources such as OVOB or sponsorships.
Applying will take some time as they will need to monitor your channel to ensure it is following the YouTube Community Guidelines first. You can email [email protected] though to make sure you will be able to join soon.

Upvote 0