Nintendo I am looking for gamers who play Splatoon, Mario Kart 8, Pokemon, Smash 4 etc.

ZGgamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 7, 2015
YouTube
ZGgamer1
Hello! My name is ZGgamer and I would like to collaborate with you! Here's is what you need to know about me!

Channel Main Topic:
Gaming

(Optional) What games/Which platform would you like to Collaborate:
I mostly play Nintendo related games like Splatoon, Minecraft Wii U, Smash 4, Mario Kart 8 etc. I do also play emulated versions of Pokemon Games on the PC besides Pokken Tournament on the Wii U.

Amount of subscribers:
At this time I have 128 subscribers

Other ways to contact you:
You can contact me by using one of the following platforms:
  1. Skype: ZGgamer (look for a cartoon picture of a man with a headset and red hoodie
  2. Twitter: Tweet at me anytime I'm always checking!! @ZGgamer1
  3. Discord: Soon to be apart of the Freedom! server hit me up! ZGgamer
  4. Reply: You can also simply reply to this post and I will get back to you as soon as I can!!
About Your Channel: My channel is solely gaming related and I tend stray from the PG-13 line of speaking but am more than capable of being PG if the situation calls for it. My motto is "I aim to improve myself as well as others." What does this mean? My focus is help my friends grow and have a good day. You see I don't see my viewers as viewers I see them as my friends and friends help each other out. They bring viewership where as I bring an entertaining experience. My main way to entertain is by salt. I rage at games a lot but all people who play games do, but no matter how salty I get or how back the luck I just come back for more. I guess I just don't know when to quit :)

Link to Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/ZGgamer

I hope you found this helpful and I look forward to collaborating with you soon!!