Solved I Haven't Got Paid

Status
Not open for further replies.

GanG

New User
Nov 29, 2017
YouTube
I haven't got paid. It is just saying in the earnings and the payments is 0 dollars??? I have 500 dollars earnings and the payments is 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
When you join a new CMS the earnings you see will reset to accurately represent what you have made with the new CMS. Your old earnings would be held by adsense so you would need to ensure you have selected and confirmed a payment method in adsense before they would be able pay you. Unfortunately Freedom wouldn't be able to help with the money you earned previously as they won't have access to this.

After joining Freedom, as mentioned above they operate on a payment delay with your earnings being finalised and sent at the end of the month - more specifically if your seeing 500 dollars on your Youtube revenue screen and have recently joined Freedom then this again will be updated at the end of the month on your Freedom dashboard, so there is nothing to worry about. The amount you see may be slightly lower as the amount Freedom shows is after the 60-40 split and is only based of revenue for that month, whereas YouTube is defaulted to show the last 28-30 days

Reactions: F! Ronaldo
Upvote 0

F! Ronaldo

Partner Manager
Staff Member
Jun 2, 2016
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Hi GanG! Ron here from Support.

If you just joined the network, Your YouTube analytics are reset in order to get a blank slate so you can accurately track your progress with your new network.

As Freedom! Starts monetizing your content. Your Adsense personal account will temporarily deactivate, paused at whatever earnings you have so far. Your earnings will still be there- if you were to leave the network, your account will reactivate starting at the earnings you had previously.

Sadly, your Adsense earnings cannot be combined with revenue that you have earned once you are partnered with Freedom!

You may also watch George's video about AdSense Earnings for an additional explanation about this if you were using AdSense before joining Freedom!

I suggest you create a ticket at www.support.tm if you still have related inquiries. Feel free to include details like your channel link and a full-page screenshot of your (www.youtube.com/features).

Upvote 0

GanG

New User
Nov 29, 2017
YouTube
When you join a new CMS the earnings you see will reset to accurately represent what you have made with the new CMS. Your old earnings would be held by adsense so you would need to ensure you have selected and confirmed a payment method in adsense before they would be able pay you. Unfortunately Freedom wouldn't be able to help with the money you earned previously as they won't have access to this.

After joining Freedom, as mentioned above they operate on a payment delay with your earnings being finalised and sent at the end of the month - more specifically if your seeing 500 dollars on your Youtube revenue screen and have recently joined Freedom then this again will be updated at the end of the month on your Freedom dashboard, so there is nothing to worry about. The amount you see may be slightly lower as the amount Freedom shows is after the 60-40 split and is only based of revenue for that month, whereas YouTube is defaulted to show the last 28-30 days
I joined about
  • Authorized Mar 4, 2016 (1 year ago)
[DOUBLEPOST=1513615167][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could you provide screenshots of your earnings on both your YouTube Dashboard and your Freedom! Dashboard?
I thought that that was against the rules to show what you make

Upvote 0

F! Jenny

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Member
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 25, 2017
Hello GanG,

If you could kindly send us an email through [email protected] so that we may be able to check your earnings. You can also reach us through Discord, our Support team is available 24/7. Otherwise you can give me your YouTube channel link or PM me if you want to keep it private, I would be glad to help you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.