YouTube [IMPORTANT] Accept the YouTube Partner Program

JuanC

New User
Mar 11, 2016
Hello! I did that but I still get the red banner when loging in tht my chanel monetization will be disabled...
Any ideas?
Thanks!

Holy Apple

Celestial Gamer
Freedom! Member
In the event the moderators don't reply as quick as you prefer, feel free to DM me through here or twitter and i'll help any Freedom member with this :) But for those already here..

Do I have to Monetize my videos for me to see the option

No you do not need to monetize them to see the option, it should be on your YouTube Dashboard by clicking on either your view count, video count or subscriber count when you're on your channel. There should be an option to click "Dashboard" where you'll find the option available to accept YouTube's terms and conditions.

I cant for some reason :/ It does not show up

Are you sure you're accessing the Dashboard itself and not something else? It could actually be what I have, it didn't show up for me but i've been assured by my network that it means that its been automatically accepted so I don't need to worry about it.

I'm new and I'd like to Know how long it takes to lync my youtube with the Freedom.

Not exactly the right place to put this but i'll answer it anyway, if you go to the freedom! dashboard at freedom.tm and click on the profile tab at the bottom of the side bar on the left it'll lead you to your Freedom! info. Just fill it all out but to add your channel specifically theres an option at the bottom of that page saying "Add Channel". After you do this, Freedom should send you a partnership invitation within a few days on your YouTube dashboard. Then its just a case of making sure its genuinely from Freedom and accepting it.

Hello! I did that but I still get the red banner when loging in tht my chanel monetization will be disabled...
Any ideas?
Thanks!

Are you ABSOLUTELY sure you're accepting the terms? If you're still getting the red banner and you don't see the option to confirm the terms then i'd personally assume its just a matter of time before YouTube updates itself to acknowledge that you accepted it. It can be a buggy system sometimes..

sutrisno

New User
Apr 22, 2016
why in my youtube dashboard no invitation ? I 've signed up even though freedom and have followed the steps that have been given ?