Forums Introducing the C.R.I.B.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Two months ago, @Anthony Smith teased the concept of a "store" for the Freedom! Community that would essentially enable designers to interact with creators in a way that hasn't been seen before here on the forums. Immediately the thread got a lot of positive feedback so we set out to turn this vision into a reality!

After an extended period of development and testing, today we are excited to introduce all Freedom! Partners to a new service we are calling the Collaborative Resource Idea Board, or C.R.I.B. for short.

This feature is exclusive to those with the Partner Badge, and the Beta Badge (more on that later!)

So what is the C.R.I.B.?

The C.R.I.B. is fundamentally a marketplace where you can either go "shopping" for resources as a content creator or, offer your resources as a designer/creator so others can use it and gain more exposure in return. It's a lot like our "Collaborate" section but it's way more streamlined, allowing for a much easier browsing experience that will enable members to find what they're looking for more accurately. We think this feature gives the forums a whole new purpose.

As stated above, the C.R.I.B. will be exclusive to members with the Partner Badge and the Beta Badge. However, we may consider opening it to a wider range of members depending on the feedback. Currently partners are only able to view, rate, and discuss resources; partners cannot create resources yet. This is only temporary. Fortunately if you are eager to get your resources on the C.R.I.B. early, we have a beta program that is fairly easy to get into. Just let @Anthony Smith know that you want to join via his thread linked below!

Click here to view @Anthony Smith's teaser thread

If you are eligible to access the C.R.I.B., it can be found in the navigation bar above (between "FORUMS" and "MEMBERS") or via the link below.

Click here to visit the C.R.I.B.

We hope you are equally as excited about this new feature as we are! Please post any feedback, comments, and/or suggestions via this thread.

SinghStyleGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2015
YouTube
Two months ago, @Anthony Smith teased the concept of a "store" for the Freedom! Community that would essentially enable designers to interact with creators in a way that hasn't been seen before here on the forums. Immediately the thread got a lot of positive feedback so we set out to turn this vision into a reality!

After an extended period of development and testing, today we are excited to introduce all Freedom! Partners to a new service we are calling the Collaborative Resource Idea Board, or C.R.I.B. for short.

This feature is exclusive to those with the Partner Badge, and the Beta Badge (more on that later!)

So what is the C.R.I.B.?

The C.R.I.B. is fundamentally a marketplace where you can either go "shopping" for resources as a content creator or, offer your resources as a designer/creator so others can use it and gain more exposure in return. It's a lot like our "Collaborate" section but it's way more streamlined, allowing for a much easier browsing experience that will enable members to find what they're looking for more accurately. We think this feature gives the forums a whole new purpose.

As stated above, the C.R.I.B. will be exclusive to members with the Partner Badge and the Beta Badge. However, we may consider opening it to a wider range of members depending on the feedback. Currently partners are only able to view, rate, and discuss resources; partners cannot create resources yet. This is only temporary. Fortunately if you are eager to get your resources on the C.R.I.B. early, we have a beta program that is fairly easy to get into. Just let @Anthony Smith know that you want to join via his thread linked below!

Click here to view @Anthony Smith's teaser thread

If you are eligible to access the C.R.I.B., it can be found in the navigation bar above (between "FORUMS" and "MEMBERS") or via the link below.

Click here to visit the C.R.I.B.

We hope you are equally as excited about this new feature as we are! Please post any feedback, comments, and/or suggestions via this thread.
Eagerly waiting for it

funnykid2016

New User
Jun 19, 2016
I'm a new member joined, I was looking for the opportunity to participate in income earned, thanks admin of this article