FFF Koala's secret shop & a shameless Nerd

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV

Hello everyone, we're really sorry about missing the FFF last week :( Exams season is here and everyone's been too busy to keep track of what day it is. Hopefully you will forgive us :3

Updating the dashboard ~!

As always @Koala_Steamed is the bringer all good news, this week it is the updates of freedom partner dashboard ! How did you like the changes, did you even notice them yourselves ? Let us know in This Thread !

Hidden goodies

Did you know you can purchase all kinds of things with credits from the store ? Yeah..? Well that's great, but we also have something for you that is not listed in the store. It's like a secret shop run by @Koala_Steamed where you can get some steam games :D Check out the thread Right Here !

Shameless plug

As I am writing the FFF I believe I have a right to plug my own thread here :p Some of you might have already seem my thread called "Nerd is writing a novel" But it really did not seem to have expected number of replies... I'd really appreciate if you took your time to check it out and let me know if you think its cool or if I should go back to doing more productive things with my time xD (PS Huge thanks to @zeke morgan for his amazing help proofreading it <3 )
Link to the thread.
Achievement mentions time

The part of FFF that you either love or hate, I'm never sure...

First of all, the veteran of all forum mentions @RyanSellers Seriously man you need to book appointments for those achievement threads in the future :D
Jokes aside, looks like doing great on youtube is not enough as his instagram is blowing up as well, with currently 10k followers :eek: Check out his thread Here.

Next up is @Cmcq80 coming in with a whole collection of milestones, 1+k subscribers, 200+ twitter and twitch followers ~! Does that all really happen on a same week ? Just a coincident ? Has to be magic ! Check out his thread Right Here !

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
"Koala's secret shop" sounds like he's doing something illegal there haha, great FFF!