Music Looking for a person to remix a song for me. Cannot pay but will receive credit! CLICK FOR MORE INFO

Brotacular

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 31, 2014
NH
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello! My name is Brotacular and thank you for your interest. If you have clicked this thread it means you are interested in possibly remixing some music for me. First off let me start by telling you who I am. My name is Nick or Brotacular, I am a gaming commentator who has been doing YouTube for quite a while and I take pride in my work. Currently I have an outro on my channel and it contains music that is by Approaching Nirvana. This song has always been apart of my channel and am thankful to Nirvana for allowing me to use it by giving credit. But recently I have been improving my channel and I wanna make a change. I want to keep the same song as I believe it to be a trade mark of my channel but I want to spice it up a bit. I wanna take the original song and with your help change it up a bit to give it a new sounding beat but keep it still the same. So basically a remix of the original song. If this sounds like something you can do please write in this thread or send me an email. I cannot pay for this to be done but I can provide credit to you and your channel in all my descriptions from here on out. Thanks so much!

Email: [email protected]