Official May 2016 Monthly Contest - $100 in Prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JarredSinclairTV

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
This is awesome! Thanks for organizing this!

Damian Nijboer

May 9, 2016
So here is my contest entry! Hope you guys like it!

And here is the screenshot:
As You can see Dark souls 3 is the game i struggle with the most!Channel trailer screenshot.jpg

SpeedySecret

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
YouTube
I went for a different side in my trailer, i went for a more dramatic blockbuster kind with the music in the background and good moments from my videos, i added everything about my channel eg gfx, animations,games etc. My one is actually different from everyone's so i hope you enjoy it.
First entry:

Second entry:
Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 16.50.47.png

This picture captures my messups and blops. It has no deep meaning just because its funny and the combination of mistakes and humor basically sums up my channel.

Sharpgamers4you

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ugchelen
hey everyone first i want to say good luck to everyone!

here is a link to my channel trailer and hopefully its good :)

have a good day everyone and thanks for checking my trailer and or channel out :)

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Hey guys, so this is my channel trailer and I made it following the tips I got from George and they did help. I don't show my gorgeous face yet, but once I get my new camera relatively soon i'll be changing it up to show my mug.

For now, check out my channel trailer below and let me know your thoughts. Let this healer put a smile on your face:

Screen Shot:
Capture.PNG

Let me know your thoughts.
As always make sure your Heal, Please Heal.
Health Potion.png Health Potion.png Health Potion.png Health Potion.png Health Potion.png

SeriouslyBones

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2016
Portsmouth, UK
YouTube
Seriouslybones
Super excited to post this. Been working for awhile on my trailer. It's basically a high light reel of my videos sharing them with people. I find it hard to share my channel as I do a less common style of videos. Especially my bucket list challenge. Hopefully one day I can get more people to see and enjoy it. Hope you enjoy watching it though. It'll be lovely to see people having fun watching me push myself to my limits. I'm slowly going through all my videos checking my meta-data, thumbnails, cards and more to make sure I'm getting the best out of my videos as possible. I enjoy watching George daily especially waiting for the next video to be up. Slowly growing but I'm getting there. I hope people enjoy! Love watching everyone elses trailers!

Channel Trailer(Hope you enjoy!):

Channel Trailer Thumbnail Attatched:

Attachments

• Trailerthumb.png
    Trailerthumb.png
    501.2 KB · Views: 1

RamziesPlays

Freedom! Member
May 15, 2015
Denmark
YouTube
Congratulation to the previous winners and congratulations in advance to the upcoming winners of this contest!
Here´s my attempt at this contest so hopefully it´ll go somewhere :D

Status
Not open for further replies.