FFF May The Collabs Be Ever In Your Favour.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Welcome back to another FFF, and may I also note for once I have managed to get this up on time so yay me! This should be a nice and shorter one for once, but I hope you enjoy it none the less, and please don't hesitate to get in touch with myself or the other members of the Forum Team if you have a thread you want included in next weeks FFF.

April's Contest - Don't delay get your entries in today.

Collaborations

Just to remind you all that we have a new Collaboration Tool that Freedom has been working on. @IBYM GAMING did announce this a few months ago, but in case you missed the announcement, feel free to read on to find out more.

What is it?
Collaboration is one of the fastest ways to grow your channel! The Collaboration Tool allows you to find Collab matches without spending hours looking. You tell us your preferences and some information about your channel and we reach out to you with channels that meet your preferences. Then you reach out to the channels with the given contact information.

How Do I Start?
Click the link below to fill out a quick form, Then you should receive an email with your channel matches with-in a couple days. You will receive another batch of emails with more channel matches with-in 6-8 weeks. The emails sent are all manual meaning no robots.

The Form You Need is - HERE

Milestones and Achievements

So I thought a nice way to round off this weeks FFF is to include some milestones that have been achieved by the Forum users within the past week or so, don't forget you can always view and add to these in the Milestone and Achievement section of the forums - and trust me when I say we always love being able to share in the celebrations with you.

So first and foremost can we give a special hand to @Magikarp Films for reaching 40,000+ subscribers, which we can all agree is pretty amazing, and well worth a mention

Next I would like to draw attention to @NinjaZombieGaming upload milestone of 1,000 uploads, which surely shows their commitment to YouTube, and bringing there joy of content creation to the rest of the world.

And Finally to @RockieGO for reaching 10,000 view on their channel. Whilst it is a little gutting as this is no longer their target I think we can all share in the celebration and convince them to aim even higher and start working towards 20,000 or even 50,000 views.

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!