PC Minecraft SMP Looking for people.

TheExtreme Gaming

Respected User
Sep 3, 2015
Hey guys im starting a new SMP server on minecraft looking for 15 maybe more 18 is the max. you will need to be on the server for 2 or more days a week it can even be 2 hours, plus you will need to record. About 5 or less dose not have to record. Need Skype or Email or both.

Skype name / Email :

Minecraft Name :

Youtube Name (5 people don't have to) :

Timezone:

Thanks you all. P.S would like people to comment now because im on holiday in 1 week so i would like to do 5 episodes. I will be on holiday for 10 weeks.

9/10/15

TheNinjaGamingAnts

Jun 30, 2014
YouTube
Skype name / Email : ThatGamerNinja

Minecraft Name : TheNinjaAnts

Youtube Name (5 people don't have to) : TheNinjaGamingAnts

Timezone: EST

TheExtreme Gaming

Respected User
Sep 3, 2015

Before you have been accepted myself and my friend will have to ask you questions on skype.[DOUBLEPOST=1444484136][/DOUBLEPOST]
Email: [email protected]
MC Name: SuperVON
YT Name: Mr. Mythical
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time GM+4
:)

Before you have been accepted myself and my friend will have to ask you questions on email.

Egamer

Rising User
Jun 25, 2014
YouTube
Skype name : eddie.hernandez81

Minecraft Name : Egamer

Youtube Name (5 people don't have to) : Egamer Hernandez

PencilDoesGaming

Rising User
Aug 31, 2015
YouTube
Skype name / Email : PencilGamer

Minecraft Name : PencilGamerYT

Youtube Name (5 people don't have to) : PencilDoesGaming

Timezone:GMT-4:00, Eastern Daylight Time

TheExtreme Gaming

Respected User
Sep 3, 2015
Skype name : eddie.hernandez81

Minecraft Name : Egamer

Youtube Name (5 people don't have to) : Egamer Hernandez

I added you on skype[DOUBLEPOST=1444691688][/DOUBLEPOST]
Skype name / Email : PencilGamer

Minecraft Name : PencilGamerYT

Youtube Name (5 people don't have to) : PencilDoesGaming

Timezone:GMT-4:00, Eastern Daylight Time

Adding you on skype

DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Skype name: Draycos Dragon (if there's more then 1, then mine is the one with a purple and black picture of eyes)

Minecraft Name : DraycosDragon

Youtube Name (5 people don't have to) : (this is my game channel) MC360_DraycosDragon

Timezone: Central Standard Time (Canada/USA)

NOTE: I've taken a small break from YouTube but I'll be returning within the next 10 days. That's why there's been no videos for almost a week. Also, the YouTube name above is my game channel. My vlog channel is NOT included since it is no longer active. Not sure if I'll return to that channel yet.

TheExtreme Gaming

Respected User
Sep 3, 2015
Skype name: Draycos Dragon (if there's more then 1, then mine is the one with a purple and black picture of eyes)

Minecraft Name : DraycosDragon

Youtube Name (5 people don't have to) : (this is my game channel) MC360_DraycosDragon

Timezone: Central Standard Time (Canada/USA)

NOTE: I've taken a small break from YouTube but I'll be returning within the next 10 days. That's why there's been no videos for almost a week. Also, the YouTube name above is my game channel. My vlog channel is NOT included since it is no longer active. Not sure if I'll return to that channel yet.

Ok me and my gang with think about you because your age no offense. and i added you on skype. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1444729780][/DOUBLEPOST]

I added you on skype

Last edited:

TheNinjaGamingAnts

Jun 30, 2014
YouTube
Ok me and my gang with think about you because your age no offense. and i added you on skype. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1444729780][/DOUBLEPOST]

I added you on skype
Whoa if you deny him for his age then that is complete bullcrap because it is just a age not much and also I feel like draycosdragon would benefit the smp, and help it

Ichi

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2015
YouTube
_IchI_l
so
E-Mail - [email protected]

Minecraft Name - PlayerNotJump

YouTube Name - PlayerNotJump

Age - 15

Time Zone - I dont know what I should call a japanese time zone, but i'll just say JST.

best time zone description! XP[DOUBLEPOST=1444911273][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey I meat all your requirements but i rather give my details over a privet message!

but here is my Minecraft name- l_IchI_l

Reactions: PlayerNotJump

TheExtreme Gaming

Respected User
Sep 3, 2015
so

best time zone description! XP[DOUBLEPOST=1444911273][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey I meat all your requirements but i rather give my details over a privet message!

but here is my Minecraft name- l_IchI_l
ok but please dont be mean to people just saying[DOUBLEPOST=1444924158][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes i do,but i like to keep it private. Ofcourse when the server starts, i will give my skype to you guys for collabs.I'll just DM you my skype.
k