Official Monthly Contests (With Prizes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Contest closed! Winners announced in the following thread:

Click here to view May's contest!

--

Along with the Community Overhaul update back in January, the Forum Team promised events in which you can win prizes this year starting with the Screenshot Guessing Game Event which was a success.

We are going to fulfill that promise with monthly events, starting this month.

Introducing Monthly Contests (with prizes!)

Every month we will ask participants to do something unique to be eligible to win up to $50 worth of prizes! There may be as many as five prizes up for grabs each month.

Details for this month's contest

For the month of April, we would like to ask participants to submit a screenshot that meets the following criteria:
  • It represents how you feel about at least one of the following (limit: 1 screenshot)
    • Fallout 4 ‘Wasteland Workshop’ DLC
    • Dark Souls III
  • Extending from the point above, the screenshot is directly from a video of yours
    • Do not alter the screenshot
    • You will not win if we don't recognize your video in the screenshot
    • The screenshot/video doesn't have to contain footage from the game
  • The screenshot is a still (no GIF's!)
  • Make details clear
    • Tell us what you are representing with your screenshot
    • A brief description is appreciated
    • Provide a link to said video
Here are a few examples of what we want to see:

1a7384a2fd0bc2abae73bbda242ec4fd.png ca164609023a56ed9e11f25d6fb3ecd0.png d43e30a077a17bdf26de41387a651fa7.png

Members with less than five messages (post count) cannot post links, so participants must have a minimum of five messages as a requirement.

All submissions should be posted via a response to this thread, it goes without saying that they must also comply with the Forum Rules. We will select the best reactions for winners.

Click here to view the Forum Rules!

The deadline for submissions is the 25th of this month, winners will be announced around the 5th of May.

We look forward to your submissions, good luck Freedom! Community!

Last edited:

TheAimGames

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2014
Where the sun doesn't shine
YouTube
Representing Dark Souls III for this picture. Screenshot was taken from my monthly vlogs, I was doing a Q&A and this face happens to show up XD. Video can be found here :-

CAPTION : When you respawn and immediately die afterwards.

DecrepitSundew3

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
South Africa
YouTube
DecrepitSundew3
This screenshot represents my feelings of Dark Souls III.
It's more of a "Meh..." reaction as Dark Souls III isn't a game that I'd go out of my way to play. It is a fun looking game, yes, but it is just too complicated and difficult for me.
This screenshot is from the first few seconds of one of my earliest videos. No need to watch the whole thing as it is in about the first 10 seconds. I also used it as the thumbnail, but the screenshot is from the YouTube player itself.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 8,181

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
This screenshot represents my feelings of Dark Souls III.
It's more of a "Meh..." reaction as Dark Souls III isn't a game that I'd go out of my way to play. It is a fun looking game, yes, but it is just too complicated and difficult for me.
This screenshot is from the first few seconds of one of my earliest videos. No need to watch the whole thing as it is in about the first 10 seconds. I also used it as the thumbnail, but the screenshot is from the YouTube player itself.

I love the "meh" reaction, that's great haha!!

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Representing Dark Souls 3. The picture represents how I feel when playing Dark Souls games at times as sometimes it can be a real battle between life and death and there are just times where you feel like your character is going to die at a very bad spot and you'll lose all your souls and thus you get freaked out and yell out AHHHHH when something unexpected happens as I did in this video of Super Mario RPG (I hope youtube annotations are legal because I didn't alter this picture :D)

1 AHHHHHH.jpg

Link to the video:

Reactions: DecrepitSundew3

PokemonBargains

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2016
YouTube
Dark souls 3 representing whenever I get a great pull from a Pokemon booster pack is how i feel after defeating that one boss that just took forever.
Link to video :

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-19 at 06.28.40.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-04-19 at 06.28.40.jpg
    399.6 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.