Entertainment My Opinion on Star Wars Episode VII!!!

theTOM

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys, as you all should know the force is with us right now, so why not do a video about it?
Enjoy :)
-Tom

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Star Wars VII was awesome!

I agree with all the reasons you provided for your three words for Star Wars The Force Awakens. :) I can kinda understand why some people have bad reviews for the new movie but honestly I absolutely loved it and the more I think about it, the more I like it. Definitely buying on Blue Ray.
Kylo Ren, once he removed his helmet he wasn't the most fearsome villain. In fact, he doesn't really stack up against the other Sith seen in previous movies. This seems to be a very common reason for people not liking the new movie. However, I think that the writers were really trying to show the development of this character as the villain; Kylo is still in training during the movie after all. Killing his father was a huge step in this development and it was clear that he was afraid to do it. The process in which a Jedi takes when transforming into a Sith is probably not all smooth and linear which explains Kylo's more human-like and vulnerable qualities in this movie.

He was menacing whenever he spoke with his mask on and especially when he activated his lightsaber, and I think he'll be more developed in the next movie which I can't wait for!
Keep up the good work @theTOM!

Reactions: theTOM