GameplayFries

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
A fresh start and covering all my matches in the hit MMO game League of Legends, but this isn't going to be an easy run, I'm not the best, but not the worst, kind of a normal playing this game. But I dont want this to be all about me, everyone can help or suggest on what I can use IP on. I welcome ideas for champions to use as well as other matches. Want to be in a match sure thing , just let me know in a comment here or email me.

~RULES~
1) If in a match with me, please be respectful, don't down anyone in game or after, no one is perfect and if you cant handle losing a match then don't bother. I want the games to be air and fun for everyone and to make friends.

2) NO SPAMMING, as in no spamming the chat in game, skype, or on the channel to join if the lobby is full it is full, wait your turn, how ever please be respectful and share when playing games with me.

3) No commanders or give ups, I ask no one be a general, suggestions and helping is one thing, but barking orders or making fun of anyone in the game is an instant ban from future games, If we lose thats what it is no hitting the surrender key because something went wrong. Things happen and there is no need for it. Play the game with honor and dignity, Have fun and play.

Here is my first match

Enjoy my playlist, here
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU4v6kRhj7mxoVMO4_LRkD6YsTcqePzwX

Taking Suggestions for champions as well as skins (WOOKIes)