Nov 5, 2020
YouTube
mikagamerwolf
Hello, this is my story for the past two years on YouTube

(My first channel)
So, this is where it all started: on May, 10 2018 with just Mika as my channel name.

Then on Jan, 16 2019 I changed my Name to PewDieMika to find my Channel Faster and Easier

On Jul, 10 2019 I hit 1k Subscribers but I was still not Eligible for Monetization

then on Dec, 6 2019 YouTube Deleted my Channel for No reason and I couldn’t get it back :(

then I created a new Channel and so far It only went to 500 Subscribers

Then on Sep 2 2020 I decided to Change my Name to Mika the Gamer Wolf

(Conclusion)
YouTube has just Employees and Bots who Bully Creators these Days. Hopefully YouTube will be like in the Past Years anytime soon

And So, My goal now it to get back to 1k for Channel Monetization. which is really hard now (Keep on trying you know). :D

Thank you for Reading.
~Mika the Gamer Wolf

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
Hello, this is my story for the past two years on YouTube

(My first channel)
So, this is where it all started: on May, 10 2018 with just Mika as my channel name.

Then on Jan, 16 2019 I changed my Name to PewDieMika to find my Channel Faster and Easier

On Jul, 10 2019 I hit 1k Subscribers but I was still not Eligible for Monetization

then on Dec, 6 2019 YouTube Deleted my Channel for No reason and I couldn’t get it back :(

then I created a new Channel and so far It only went to 500 Subscribers

Then on Sep 2 2020 I decided to Change my Name to Mika the Gamer Wolf

(Conclusion)
YouTube has just Employees and Bots who Bully Creators these Days. Hopefully YouTube will be like in the Past Years anytime soon

And So, My goal now it to get back to 1k for Channel Monetization. which is really hard now (Keep on trying you know). :D

Thank you for Reading.
~Mika the Gamer Wolf
well for me you got to 500 subs really fast. I've gotten to 260 subs in around 5-6 years so you are doing better then me