YouTube New Channel Name Ideas?

Daniel - Playz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
YouTube
DanielPlayz12
Hey, so I have been doing YouTube for a year now and I was wondering if anyone had any new name ideas for me? Because I definitely need a new name for my channel because I think the name i have now is really bad, and i need your help to choose a new name for me!! Please be sure to comment down below and ill choose which name is better and whosever one gets picked out i will shout them out in a video!!! Good Luck!!! :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey, so I have been doing YouTube for a year now and I was wondering if anyone had any new name ideas for me? Because I definitely need a new name for my channel because I think the name i have now is really bad, and i need your help to choose a new name for me!! Please be sure to comment down below and ill choose which name is better and whosever one gets picked out i will shout them out in a video!!! Good Luck!!! :)
Depending on your channels content we all have a Main serie wich you could use in the name. Things like Gaming or Let's Play is overused so i would skip that part.
Looking at my own channel i always use the Nickname TwilightPrinze, i have used this for everything i have and became my alias.
We all have a certain Nickname we like to name our characters with wich is something you could use to name your channel.